Default Tim - I think ...

....you've shut Harry up! Apparently he's dumbfounded.

If only someone could do the same with you.
It would be like Paradise in here.

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
...you've shut Harry up! Apparently he's dumbfounded.

Well, it's about time. :-)

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:04:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If only someone could do the same with you.
It would be like Paradise in here.

Naw, the only time Harry talks to you is when you are exhibiting some of your 'Christian' behavior
towards me. Hell, if I left no one would talk to you - other than a comment here and there on the
stupidity you're displaying!

On 10/26/16 5:47 PM, justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
...you've shut Harry up! Apparently he's dumbfounded.

Well, it's about time. :-)

If I were looking for dumb, I found it here...with you and your buddies.

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:04:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If only someone could do the same with you.
It would be like Paradise in here.

Naw, the only time Harry talks to you is when you are exhibiting some of your 'Christian' behavior
towards me. Hell, if I left no one would talk to you - other than a comment here and there on the
stupidity you're displaying!

Donnie envisions rec.boats as a potential paradise. I suppose it
is compared to Halifax with all of it's crime, gayism, and
polution. Not to mention his single payer healthcare
system.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/26/16 5:47 PM, justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
...you've shut Harry up! Apparently he's dumbfounded.

Well, it's about time. :-)

If I were looking for dumb, I found it here...with you and your buddies.

Aparently you are happy here in your role as newsgroup jester.
As evidenced by your tens of thousands of posts to
rec.boats.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:49:12 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/26/16 5:47 PM, justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
...you've shut Harry up! Apparently he's dumbfounded.

Well, it's about time. :-)

If I were looking for dumb, I found it here...with you and your buddies.

Well, why the emails to Tim? Not enough balls to post here?

True North wrote:
If only someone could do the same with you.
It would be like Paradise in here.

paradise is not a proper noun and shouldn't be capitalized, dummy.

Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

Tell that to the fine folks in Paradise NS, ****head.