Default Yo Tim

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:48:48 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Poquito Loco
"Just have to get in a little dig against Christians, eh Krause? I'm sure Donnie will approve."

Don't be silly, Johnny.
It's pseudo Christians I have a problem with. Y'all make the rest of us look bad.

It's denigrating someone's beliefs I have a problem with, as should you. I suppose I can understand
your lack of fortitude, given your dependance on Krause.

Do you think your behavior here makes you a *real* Christian? You call names with virtually every
post. Does that qualify as 'Christian behavior' in your book?

On 10/19/16 4:48 PM, True North wrote:
Poquito Loco
"Just have to get in a little dig against Christians, eh Krause? I'm sure Donnie will approve."

Don't be silly, Johnny.
It's pseudo Christians I have a problem with. Y'all make the rest of us look bad.

Johnny is a card carrying pseudo christian.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/19/16 4:48 PM, True North wrote:
Poquito Loco
"Just have to get in a little dig against Christians, eh Krause? I'm
sure Donnie will approve."

Don't be silly, Johnny.
It's pseudo Christians I have a problem with. Y'all make the rest of us look bad.

Johnny is a card carrying pseudo christian.

Maybe, but he does not denigrate someone for their beliefs.

Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/19/16 4:48 PM, True North wrote:
Poquito Loco
"Just have to get in a little dig against Christians, eh Krause? I'm
sure Donnie will approve."

Don't be silly, Johnny.
It's pseudo Christians I have a problem with. Y'all make the rest of us look bad.

Johnny is a card carrying pseudo christian.

Maybe, but he does not denigrate someone for their beliefs.

Of course he does.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Keyser Söze wrote:
Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/19/16 4:48 PM, True North wrote:
Poquito Loco
"Just have to get in a little dig against Christians, eh Krause? I'm
sure Donnie will approve."

Don't be silly, Johnny.
It's pseudo Christians I have a problem with. Y'all make the rest of us look bad.

Johnny is a card carrying pseudo christian.

Maybe, but he does not denigrate someone for their beliefs.

Of course he does.

No, he denigrates you and false north for your actions.