Default Unemployment rate lie

http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

On 8/14/16 2:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

Right, because you can only trust what corporations and churches tell you.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:58:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

I was in the data base analysis biz long enough to know you do not
believe any output until you know what went into that view.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:16:24 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/14/16 2:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

Right, because you can only trust what corporations and churches tell you.

You only trust things you can verify yourself. In the case of the
"unemployment" number. it has always been a self serving government
factoid and every administration manipulates it for the outcome they
desire.

wrote:

On 8/14/16 2:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

Right, because you can only trust what corporations and churches tell you.

You only trust things you can verify yourself. In the case of the
"unemployment" number. it has always been a self serving government
factoid and every administration manipulates it for the outcome they
desire.

Typically, I view government statistics that interest me "relatively,"
especially the ones under questions because of the inherent vagaries of
data gathering and manipulation.

I cannot verify most of the core beliefs of religions and therefore I
find them untrustworthy. I certainly don't trust most corporations to
tell the truth about anything.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 4:16:27 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/14/16 2:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

Right, because you can only trust what corporations and churches tell you.

Your thought process is amazing Harry, you know that?

On 8/14/16 2:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

Right, because you can only trust what corporations and churches tell you.

Your thought process is amazing Harry, you know that?

Well, Tim, you implied government figures were not trustworthy. I don't
believe much of what churches or corporations tell us is trustworthy.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:44:57 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Typically, I view government statistics that interest me "relatively,"
especially the ones under questions because of the inherent vagaries of
data gathering and manipulation.

Perhaps back in the olden days when people were using a pencil,
"statistics" was an arcane science but these days it is just data base
analysis. The first rule is garbage in garbage out. You can frame a
"view" to make the data look almost any way you want. In the case of
the unemployment number, the biggest variable is who they consider to
be unemployed. In the current view, that excludes anyone who quit, was
fired with cause, simply refused to apply for unemployment or anyone
who was never able to get a job in the first place. You are pretty
much left with the ones who were laid off, signed up for unemployment
and are still eligible for benefits.

Tim Tim is offline

On 8/14/16 2:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:34:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/big-lie-rosy-unemployment-rate-489897?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The-Big-Lie-Behind-the-Unemployment-Rate&utm_campaign=newsweek_email_newsletter

http://tinyurl.com/jsquzxz

Not surprising. Greg, when did you ever trust government figures?

Right, because you can only trust what corporations and churches tell you.

Your thought process is amazing Harry, you know that?

Well, Tim, you implied government figures were not trustworthy. I don't
believe much of what churches or corporations tell us is trustworthy.

Well, Harry, the subject was about govt figures now wasn't it? Not Churches or corporations. Wow can you throw a thread to the curb. LOL