Default Back on the Atlantic Coast

After about 1,400 nautical miles of inshore cruising we are back on
the Atlantic coast heading south down the shore of Nova Scotia. We've
been a lot of interesting places over the last 6 weeks or so including
the Hudson River, Erie Canal, Lake Ontario, Thousand Islands,
Montreal, Quebec, Saguenay Fjord, Gaspe Peninsula, Prince Edward
Island, Canso Strait, Bras D'or Lake and Halifax Harbor. It's been
quite an adventure and still have a ways to go before we get back to
NYC and complete the so called "Downeast Loop".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej4gdrqsw9epwf6/track%20plot%20to%20halifax.jpg?dl=0

On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 22:37:21 -0300, Wayne.B
wrote:

After about 1,400 nautical miles of inshore cruising we are back on
the Atlantic coast heading south down the shore of Nova Scotia. We've
been a lot of interesting places over the last 6 weeks or so including
the Hudson River, Erie Canal, Lake Ontario, Thousand Islands,
Montreal, Quebec, Saguenay Fjord, Gaspe Peninsula, Prince Edward
Island, Canso Strait, Bras D'or Lake and Halifax Harbor. It's been
quite an adventure and still have a ways to go before we get back to
NYC and complete the so called "Downeast Loop".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej4gdrqsw9epwf6/track%20plot%20to%20halifax.jpg?dl=0

Sounds like quite a trip.
We just drove around Boyne Mountain ski area on a golf cart.
Only a couple near death experiences
Mountain bike trails in a golf cart, what could possibly go wrong. :-0

Wayne.B wrote:
After about 1,400 nautical miles of inshore cruising we are back on
the Atlantic coast heading south down the shore of Nova Scotia. We've
been a lot of interesting places over the last 6 weeks or so including
the Hudson River, Erie Canal, Lake Ontario, Thousand Islands,
Montreal, Quebec, Saguenay Fjord, Gaspe Peninsula, Prince Edward
Island, Canso Strait, Bras D'or Lake and Halifax Harbor. It's been
quite an adventure and still have a ways to go before we get back to
NYC and complete the so called "Downeast Loop".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej4gdrqsw9epwf6/track%20plot%20to%20halifax.jpg?dl=0

Are you going to meet Don?