Default It is very nice...

....to see the young, black girls doing so well in swimming and gymnastics. I hope they spread into
golf and the other sports that have been dominated by whites. Way to go both Simones!
Tim Tim is offline

Yes and they are wonderful Christian girls as well

On 8/12/2016 7:08 PM, Tim wrote:
Yes and they are wonderful Christian girls as well

Well you didn't really thank a Muslim could win at swimming did you?
Those burkas get heavy when waterlogged!

Mikek

Taking cover.

Poquito Loco wrote:
...to see the young, black girls doing so well in swimming and gymnastics. I hope they spread into
golf and the other sports that have been dominated by whites. Way to go both Simones!

They were raised well. That's all it takes.

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:44:02 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

...to see the young, black girls doing so well in swimming and gymnastics. I hope they spread into
golf and the other sports that have been dominated by whites. Way to go both Simones!

We had a lot of US girls kicking ass in swimming and gymnastics.
Also the first African American girl to win a gold. That is
significant.
Unfortunately political correctness confuses what that really means.
It is the first black girl from anywhere, or the first black American
girl? African American really doesn't tell you much. It could be a
Tunisian white girl living in Honduras.
It was great watching the American girls dominate the Gymnastic
events. They made it look like the rest were just trying to figure
this stuff out. The Russians had their ass handed to them and that is
always fun. I do feel bad for the little Chinese girl. Back to the
I-Phone factory for her and you could see it on her face. I heard the
coaches will have to give back their bonus and may lose their jobs
too..

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:33:36 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 8/12/2016 7:08 PM, Tim wrote:
Yes and they are wonderful Christian girls as well

Well you didn't really thank a Muslim could win at swimming did you?
Those burkas get heavy when waterlogged!

Mikek

Taking cover.

That was a good one!

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:50:15 -0400, Alex wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
...to see the young, black girls doing so well in swimming and gymnastics. I hope they spread into
golf and the other sports that have been dominated by whites. Way to go both Simones!

They were raised well. That's all it takes.

Well, I'd have to go along with that, having seen the other side of that coin.

wrote:

[...]

I suppose I was thinking 'our' young, black girls, but I didn't see many black gymnasts or swimmers
period. Perhaps because I was paying attention to 'our' boys and girls.

I got a big kick out of the picture showing Phelps with the kid that won the swimming gold last
night (Schooling) when Schooling was only six years old.

I agree that whenever the Russians get their ass handed to them, it's a good day no matterr who's
doing the handing.