Default Why camp

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 23:58:44 -0400, wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 07:59:39 -0300, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 23:58:44 -0400, wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

I pack in pretty easy, one big duffle bag and my computer case

wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

I pack in pretty easy, one big duffle bag and my computer case

Likewise, except I use a rolling softside suitcase. I certainly don't
want to bring "all my things" on a vacation. Why would I want to? If it
is any real distance, I'd rather fly or, in Europe, take one of those
nice, fast, comfy trains we don't have here.

wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

I pack in pretty easy, one big duffle bag and my computer case

Likewise, except I use a rolling softside suitcase. I certainly don't
want to bring "all my things" on a vacation. Why would I want to? If it
is any real distance, I'd rather fly or, in Europe, take one of those
nice, fast, comfy trains we don't have here.

We fly
I am not sure I would want to ride 1600 miles (this trip) on a train
and I know I would not do 3000 to go out west. It is 400 or so, just
to get out of Florida. Europe is a pretty small place with attractions
fairly close together.
I carry my duffle and a cooler.

wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 23:58:44 -0400, wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

I pack in pretty easy, one big duffle bag and my computer case

Back in the late 1980's I did a six week sabbatical trip with two teenagers
around the USA. 26' motor home. Best way to do it. Did not have to
search for a motel available each day, and could stop when we wanted too.
Also was cool to camp in Yellowstone with buffalo in e campground.

wrote:

[...]

We went to the new plastic semi hard side luggage. The soft side weigh too
much. When we flew from Tahiti to NZ and NZ to Cairns, they weighed the
carry on, and you were limited to 20#. The soft side I had was 13#. The
new spinner is 6.5#.

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 23:58:44 -0400, wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

Same difference as the RV, except we get to sleep with our own cooties. And, my TV's bigger!

wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

I pack in pretty easy, one big duffle bag and my computer case

And that covers all your wife's stuff also?

I'd love it.

wrote:

When this is about $100 a night

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%202016/cabin.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Michigan%20...n%20inside.jpg

===

Nice place, no substitute for a boat or a camper however. One of the
attractions of cruising on a boat (or a camper) is that you are
carrying all of your things around with you, ready to use wherever you
happen to arrive - no packing or unpacking. Another attraction is the
mobility aspect where you can take your vacation home wherever you
want, and any time you want.

I pack in pretty easy, one big duffle bag and my computer case

Likewise, except I use a rolling softside suitcase. I certainly don't
want to bring "all my things" on a vacation. Why would I want to? If it
is any real distance, I'd rather fly or, in Europe, take one of those
nice, fast, comfy trains we don't have here.

You're either lying (again), or you're not taking your wife along.

camp obama Ken Marino ASA 0 October 11th 08 05:34 AM
US Marin Boot camp Don White General 41 September 30th 07 07:01 PM
Adult Summer Day Camp pe.rhodes General 0 August 3rd 07 06:12 PM
Where should I camp in Westwater? Bucky General 0 February 18th 07 05:25 PM
To camp or not Drew Cutter General 14 July 8th 04 06:09 PM