Default Alright Walmart you are next

I tried to return a bad battery with no joy.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/batteryscam.html

Let's see how they do. I would have let this go if they had a better
story but trying to say I bought it a year before it was made and not
budging an inch has my hackles up ... and I was already in fight mode.

On 7/30/16 7:48 PM, wrote:
I tried to return a bad battery with no joy.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/batteryscam.html

Let's see how they do. I would have let this go if they had a better
story but trying to say I bought it a year before it was made and not
budging an inch has my hackles up ... and I was already in fight mode.

Perhaps you should file a complaint with your local Libertarian
representative.

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 19:58:02 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/30/16 7:48 PM, wrote:
I tried to return a bad battery with no joy.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/batteryscam.html

Let's see how they do. I would have let this go if they had a better
story but trying to say I bought it a year before it was made and not
budging an inch has my hackles up ... and I was already in fight mode.

Perhaps you should file a complaint with your local Libertarian
representative.

I am the local Libertarian representative.
Walmart has gone down hill ever since Hillary joined their board.

Wrote in message:
I tried to return a bad battery with no joy.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/batteryscam.html

Let's see how they do. I would have let this go if they had a better
story but trying to say I bought it a year before it was made and not
budging an inch has my hackles up ... and I was already in fight mode.

I'll bet Hillery had something to do with it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Alright, Stick 'em up or I'll sue! Tim General 4 August 30th 09 06:28 PM
They're suffering alright! redbard ASA 0 September 21st 08 04:30 PM
Don't Blink Twice, It's Alright! Bill McKee General 11 October 13th 05 09:07 PM
Alright, Kids! Bobsprit ASA 5 October 28th 03 06:43 PM
Alright Kids Pt. 2 Bobsprit ASA 0 October 27th 03 09:18 PM