Default 37-7

Clinton has fairly detailed discussions and plans for 37 major issues on
her website and Trump has seven vague suggestions and two of them are
about building a wall. No wonder Trump revels in his appeal to the less
educated: his laziness pays off because thinking is not required to
support Trump.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
Clinton has fairly detailed discussions and plans for 37 major issues on
her website and Trump has seven vague suggestions and two of them are
about building a wall. No wonder Trump revels in his appeal to the less
educated: his laziness pays off because thinking is not required to
support Trump.

Why would you read anything she writes or listen to what she says?
You know she's a liar, don't you?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 7/27/16, 7:57 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
Clinton has fairly detailed discussions and plans for 37 major issues on
her website and Trump has seven vague suggestions and two of them are
about building a wall. No wonder Trump revels in his appeal to the less
educated: his laziness pays off because thinking is not required to
support Trump.

Why would you read anything she writes or listen to what she says?
You know she's a liar, don't you?

She lies a lot less than your boy Trump, **** for brains. And there are
several "check veracity" sites that will document that fact. Too bad for
you and all your small-minded, hateful, racist buddies, eh? Your boy
Trump *is* Mr. Pants on Fire.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 07:47:30 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Clinton has fairly detailed discussions and plans for 37 major issues on
her website

I did not see many details on how she will pay for all the stuff she
is going to give away. Ambiguous promises to soak the rick and make
companies pay the employees more without raising prices are nice sound
bites but they are not a plan, just a fantasy.
The taxes they will raise come nowhere near covering all the giveaways
she proposes.
She continues her plans for more gun laws without demonstrating that
any of them would have stopped a single one of the mass shootings that
she is exploiting for political gain.
Her empty promises to the displaced coal miners will make Appalachia
Trump country. Talk about no plan.
She doubled down on her hawkish neocon roots. There was no mention of
the DoD budget other than to say she will spend at least as much,
maybe more. She rattled her sword at Russia, China and continues the
middle east wars.

The solicitation for money makes her site hard to navigate.

wrote:

[...]

I wrote that Hillary had fairly detailed discussions and plans while
Trump had nought. You may not like what she has there, but there is
substance there. How do Trump's discussions and plans compare?

There is a lot of rhetoric but I do not see much substance. That just
means the democrats have better fiction writers than trump.
The reality is there is so much bureaucratic inertia in the government
that no matter what anyone promises, things will not change that much.
That is why I do not take any of it very seriously.
The main power the president has is the veto and I judge them more by
what the stop than what they sign.

Wrote in message:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 12:47:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hillery knows her 37 whatevers won't float. That's why she keeps
running that tired attack on Trump. Does that tell you anything
about Hillery baby?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

It looks like the same give away promises the democrats have been
making for decades. More free stuff, soak the rich and ignore the
debt. The big lie in that is they are owned by the rich, as much as
the republicans and there will never be any significant taxes levied.
Even if they were, taking in a couple billion more from the top 1%
will not even bump the needle on the extra spending they want.

wrote:

I wrote that Hillary had fairly detailed discussions and plans while
Trump had nought. You may not like what she has there, but there is
substance there. How do Trump's discussions and plans compare?

There is a lot of rhetoric but I do not see much substance. That just
means the democrats have better fiction writers than trump.
The reality is there is so much bureaucratic inertia in the government
that no matter what anyone promises, things will not change that much.
That is why I do not take any of it very seriously.
The main power the president has is the veto and I judge them more by
what the stop than what they sign.

So, are you saying you think politics are worthless because you believe
there isn't much substance and nothing changes and everything is the
same? If so, why bother getting involved in political discussions?

As long as we are stuck with 2 parties that are beholden to the same
big money interests, there is no significant differences
Even when your party did support someone who wasn't toeing the party
line, the machine stomped him out.
They not only did they throw arcane party rules at him meant to blunt
the democratic process but they used dirty tricks that Jeb McGruder
would be proud of.
Even if you did get a revolutionary guy in the White House, congress
and the 4th branch of government, US Civil Service, would limit what
(s)he could do.