Banned

Default 5 reasons why Trump will win

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 10:07:27 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/23/16 10:05 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/23/16 9:52 PM, Alex wrote:
http://www.alternet.org/election-201...trump-will-win

There are quite a few dumb**** right-wing angry white men in this
newsgroup, you among them, oh mighty collector of worth no more than
retail firearms.

It'll be fun watching Trump after he loses the election.

That was from your hero, Michael Moore.

Show me where I can buy my new, unfired, discontinued 1990's firearms
for "retail".

Want to place a bet on the election? What can you afford to lose?

D'uh. I know who wrote the piece, and Moore mentioned angry white men.
You know, like you. Oh, and I have a new, unfired, discontinued firearm
that dates back just a tad before the 1990s.

Suurrrrrrrrrrrrrre you do, you ****ing lying sack of ****.

5 reasons why Trump will win justan General 1 July 25th 16 03:05 PM
10 Reasons Why... Keyser Söze General 5 March 4th 15 03:23 AM
Top 5 reasons Don White[_5_] General 15 January 27th 10 04:15 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why... HK General 0 July 4th 09 06:46 PM