Default turkey in turmoil.

And they blame an American Based Muslim for the problems. Maybe Trump is
correct in his present assessment of Muslim immigration.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 11:20:06 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

And they blame an American Based Muslim for the problems. Maybe Trump is
correct in his present assessment of Muslim immigration.

Erdogan seems to have dodged the bullet this time but this was a July
20 thing for him and I imagine a lot of army guys will end up on meat
hooks. I am not sure where the coup guys wanted to take Turkey but
anything is scary in that region. It is interesting that US
intelligence "missed" it. That either means they are ignorant of it or
that they caused it. Turkey is our NATO "ally" but they are not really
our friend.

wrote:

And they blame an American Based Muslim for the problems. Maybe Trump is
correct in his present assessment of Muslim immigration.

Erdogan seems to have dodged the bullet this time but this was a July
20 thing for him and I imagine a lot of army guys will end up on meat
hooks. I am not sure where the coup guys wanted to take Turkey but
anything is scary in that region. It is interesting that US
intelligence "missed" it. That either means they are ignorant of it or
that they caused it. Turkey is our NATO "ally" but they are not really
our friend.

Soon we will hear it is Bush's fault.

wrote:

And they blame an American Based Muslim for the problems. Maybe Trump is
correct in his present assessment of Muslim immigration.

Erdogan seems to have dodged the bullet this time but this was a July
20 thing for him and I imagine a lot of army guys will end up on meat
hooks. I am not sure where the coup guys wanted to take Turkey but
anything is scary in that region. It is interesting that US
intelligence "missed" it. That either means they are ignorant of it or
that they caused it. Turkey is our NATO "ally" but they are not really
our friend.

Soon we will hear it is Bush's fault.

Perhaps the moron duo of trump and pence can help them find jesus

wrote:

And they blame an American Based Muslim for the problems. Maybe Trump is
correct in his present assessment of Muslim immigration.

Erdogan seems to have dodged the bullet this time but this was a July
20 thing for him and I imagine a lot of army guys will end up on meat
hooks. I am not sure where the coup guys wanted to take Turkey but
anything is scary in that region. It is interesting that US
intelligence "missed" it. That either means they are ignorant of it or
that they caused it. Turkey is our NATO "ally" but they are not really
our friend.

Soon we will hear it is Bush's fault.

Perhaps the moron duo of trump and pence can help them find jesus

Maybe, unlike neocon Hillary, they will be smart enough to just get us out
of there, and let them kill each other.

Turkey Day Eisboch General 7 November 28th 06 03:19 AM
Deode of Turmoil! nathans213 Whitewater 0 March 30th 06 10:41 PM
Turkey! Joe ASA 22 November 27th 05 02:28 AM
Turkey Dave Manby UK Paddle 0 April 26th 04 10:46 AM
The Turkey's Turkey Harry Krause General 2 December 4th 03 05:03 PM