Tim Tim is offline

Default Nice boat, John!

I saw the pics . When did you get that? Beautiful classic Tri-Sonic on a dual shore lander trailer.

NIce!

Congratulations!
Tim Tim is offline

Btw, that straight 6 Chevy is a work horse of an engine and its economical too. You'll be toooobing the grandkids all day on a half tank of gas...

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-3, Tim wrote:
Btw, that straight 6 Chevy is a work horse of an engine and its economical too. You'll be toooobing the grandkids all day on a half tank of gas...

Is The John a boater again? Just in time...we were drafting legislation to ban disruptive non boaters from the group. ;-)

Had a great time yesterday . Put 3.25 hrs on my break-in schedule touring the North West Arm, harbour, Eastern Passage area and the Bedford Basin.
Only 8.75 hrs to go and I'll have my full 20 in.

On 7/13/16 3:26 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-3, Tim wrote:
Btw, that straight 6 Chevy is a work horse of an engine and its economical too. You'll be toooobing the grandkids all day on a half tank of gas...

Is The John a boater again? Just in time...we were drafting legislation to ban disruptive non boaters from the group. ;-)

Had a great time yesterday . Put 3.25 hrs on my break-in schedule touring the North West Arm, harbour, Eastern Passage area and the Bedford Basin.
Only 8.75 hrs to go and I'll have my full 20 in.

A boat with a straight Chevy 6? Really? How interesting.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:42:17 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/13/16 3:26 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-3, Tim wrote:
Btw, that straight 6 Chevy is a work horse of an engine and its economical too. You'll be toooobing the grandkids all day on a half tank of gas...

Is The John a boater again? Just in time...we were drafting legislation to ban disruptive non boaters from the group. ;-)

Had a great time yesterday . Put 3.25 hrs on my break-in schedule touring the North West Arm, harbour, Eastern Passage area and the Bedford Basin.
Only 8.75 hrs to go and I'll have my full 20 in.

A boat with a straight Chevy 6? Really? How interesting.

Keep me 'filtered'. You don't want to know anything about it.

wrote:

On 7/13/16 3:26 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-3, Tim wrote:
Btw, that straight 6 Chevy is a work horse of an engine and its economical too. You'll be toooobing the grandkids all day on a half tank of gas...

Is The John a boater again? Just in time...we were drafting legislation to ban disruptive non boaters from the group. ;-)

Had a great time yesterday . Put 3.25 hrs on my break-in schedule touring the North West Arm, harbour, Eastern Passage area and the Bedford Basin.
Only 8.75 hrs to go and I'll have my full 20 in.

A boat with a straight Chevy 6? Really? How interesting.

That was the engine of choice for Mercruiser for years. There are a
****load of 18-22 foot I/Os with the 6 cylinder Chevy truck engine in
them.

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 4:42:20 PM UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/13/16 3:26 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-3, Tim wrote:
Btw, that straight 6 Chevy is a work horse of an engine and its economical too. You'll be toooobing the grandkids all day on a half tank of gas....

Is The John a boater again? Just in time...we were drafting legislation to ban disruptive non boaters from the group. ;-)

Had a great time yesterday . Put 3.25 hrs on my break-in schedule touring the North West Arm, harbour, Eastern Passage area and the Bedford Basin.
Only 8.75 hrs to go and I'll have my full 20 in.

A boat with a straight Chevy 6? Really? How interesting.

The odd thing is...in the spring when I announced my new boat The John and his Drama Queen, Justine, ridiculed me for being dumb enough to buy a boat with a Mercruiser engine over an outboard equipped boat. There were dire tales of manifolds and elbows rotting away as soon as it touched salt water and the high cost of replacement. Now The John buys an older I/O powered boat. What's up with that?

On 7/15/16 2:27 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

Easy... They know nothing.

Nice boat Steve General 1 October 20th 06 12:11 PM
Nice Light Air Boat Joe ASA 0 December 23rd 05 02:47 AM
Hey Bob nice boat Joe ASA 4 October 14th 05 12:08 AM
Nice boat........ [email protected] General 67 April 5th 05 09:58 PM