Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Erie Canal to Lake Ontario - mission accomplished

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:51:17 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

After a nice visit with old friends in Fulton, NY we finished the Erie
Canal leg of our current journey yesterday. After 31 locks since
Troy, NY we've arrived in Oswego, reinstalled all of the antennas that
we took down to get under the 20 ft bridges, and put the mast and
dinghy hoist back up where it normally is. We also gave the boat a
good cleaning because the lock walls are a bit grungy and tend to
shed..

Today we depart for Sackets Harbor at the north eastern end of Lake
Ontario. We'll stay there over 4th of July weekend and do some
visiting with friends and family before starting the next leg down the
St Lawrence River. Our goal is to transit the river all the way to the
eastern end.

http://tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

https://www.google.com/search…

Very nice, Wayne. Congratulations. Drive safe!

Mission Accomplished! Mike[_9_] ASA 0 August 12th 08 04:00 PM
Mission Accomplished! Mike[_9_] ASA 9 July 14th 08 04:45 PM
Mission Accomplished? JimH General 12 May 22nd 05 02:11 AM
Mission Accomplished (NOT) Don White General 0 August 5th 04 07:45 PM
Mission accomplished DSK General 1 May 17th 04 10:55 PM