Default The 'Maryland Red' Barn...

....has been the subject of much discussion here. The barn has been well maintained, and appears to
have a fairly fresh paint job. I wouldn't be surprised if the Amish didn't paint it.

I am wondering how much it cost to get moved from Harry's property to its current location, which is
about a quarter mile from Harry's house. Well, here it is, in all its glory:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0050.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0051.jpg

For those who desire, I can have some framed canvas style prints made up and mail them. It may be a
tad expensive, but imagine how beautiful that barn would be on the wall of your bedroom!

Oh, I looked for the owls, but they were nowhere to be found.

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
...has been the subject of much discussion here. The barn has been well maintained, and appears to
have a fairly fresh paint job. I wouldn't be surprised if the Amish didn't paint it.

I am wondering how much it cost to get moved from Harry's property to its current location, which is
about a quarter mile from Harry's house. Well, here it is, in all its glory:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0050.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0051.jpg

For those who desire, I can have some framed canvas style prints made up and mail them. It may be a
tad expensive, but imagine how beautiful that barn would be on the wall of your bedroom!

Oh, I looked for the owls, but they were nowhere to be found.

That is one handsome barn. I wonder how he got close enough to
snap a picture without trespassing?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:03:35 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
...has been the subject of much discussion here. The barn has been well maintained, and appears to
have a fairly fresh paint job. I wouldn't be surprised if the Amish didn't paint it.

I am wondering how much it cost to get moved from Harry's property to its current location, which is
about a quarter mile from Harry's house. Well, here it is, in all its glory:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0050.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...1/VIC_0051.jpg

For those who desire, I can have some framed canvas style prints made up and mail them. It may be a
tad expensive, but imagine how beautiful that barn would be on the wall of your bedroom!

Oh, I looked for the owls, but they were nowhere to be found.

That is one handsome barn. I wonder how he got close enough to
snap a picture without trespassing?

Telephoto.

:It's primary day in Maryland... Keyser Söze General 26 April 28th 16 03:12 PM
The Freak in Maryland? jps General 2 August 15th 09 01:45 AM
OT D.C. - Maryland Firebug [email protected] General 3 April 30th 05 02:06 AM
WTB: MAST in Maryland Howaya Marketplace 0 February 8th 04 05:18 PM