Default Best snerk of the day...

Washington (CNN) Donald Trump accused former rival Jeb Bush of leading
an effort among Republican delegates to block him from securing the
nomination in Cleveland next month.

"By the way, Jeb is working on the movement, just so you understand. I
love competition like that. I love it," Trump said Saturday during a
campaign rally in Las Vegas.

A former campaign spokeswoman for Bush, Kristy Campbell, quickly fired
back Saturday, calling Trump's "obsession" with Bush "unhealthy."

"Donald Trump's unending obsession with @JebBush is really unhealthy,"
Campbell wrote.

- - - - - - - -

Trump is *so* appropriate for the GOP...a match made in right-wing
christian heaven.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 16:13:03 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Washington (CNN) Donald Trump accused former rival Jeb Bush of leading
an effort among Republican delegates to block him from securing the
nomination in Cleveland next month.

"By the way, Jeb is working on the movement, just so you understand. I
love competition like that. I love it," Trump said Saturday during a
campaign rally in Las Vegas.

A former campaign spokeswoman for Bush, Kristy Campbell, quickly fired
back Saturday, calling Trump's "obsession" with Bush "unhealthy."

"Donald Trump's unending obsession with @JebBush is really unhealthy,"
Campbell wrote.

===

Your unending obsession with Jeb Bush is really unhealthy also.
Charismatic he's not, but a pretty good governor of Florida
nevertheless, and a whole lot more presidential than Trump.

wrote:

Washington (CNN) Donald Trump accused former rival Jeb Bush of leading
an effort among Republican delegates to block him from securing the
nomination in Cleveland next month.

"By the way, Jeb is working on the movement, just so you understand. I
love competition like that. I love it," Trump said Saturday during a
campaign rally in Las Vegas.

A former campaign spokeswoman for Bush, Kristy Campbell, quickly fired
back Saturday, calling Trump's "obsession" with Bush "unhealthy."

"Donald Trump's unending obsession with @JebBush is really unhealthy,"
Campbell wrote.

===

Your unending obsession with Jeb Bush is really unhealthy also.
Charismatic he's not, but a pretty good governor of Florida
nevertheless, and a whole lot more presidential than Trump.

*MY* obsession with Jeb? It's Trump's obsession. Jeb deserves his
retirement or whatever it is he is doing these days. I won't disagree
with your point that Jeb is more "presidential" than Trump, but, in the
end, he is just another spineless right-winger.

I'll admit that if the GOPers had anyone decent to take the nomination
away from Trump, it might make the Republican party more competitive
this fall but on the other hand, dumping Trump might really **** off his
supporters among the ignorant who support him, and they might sit on
their hands on election day. I don't believe there is anyone among the
17 who fought in the primaries who could win the general election.

Cheer up...several of your buddies here in .wrecked.bloats are those
Trump supporters.
Tim Tim is offline

5:01 PMKeyser Söze
*MY* obsession with Jeb? It's Trump's obsession. Jeb deserves his
retirement or whatever it is he is doing these days. I won't disagree
with your point that Jeb is more "presidential" than Trump, but, in the
end, he is just another spineless right-winger.

I'll admit that if the GOPers had anyone decent to take the nomination
away from Trump, it might make the Republican party more competitive
this fall but on the other hand, dumping Trump might really **** off his
supporters among the ignorant who support him, and they might sit on
their hands on election day. I don't believe there is anyone among the
17 who fought in the primaries who could win the general election.

Cheer up...several of your buddies here in .wrecked.bloats are those
Trump supporters.
----

Ok so it's obvious that you're obsessed with both Jeb AND Trump.

On 6/19/16 6:22 PM, Tim wrote:
5:01 PMKeyser Söze
[...]

Hey, you and some of your buds will be voting for Trump, not me. Have at
it.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 5:27:47 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:

Hey, you and some of your buds will be voting for Trump, not me. Have at
it.

Not me, but even if i do, then so what?

now what do you have to say about *my* party again?

On 6/20/16 7:52 PM, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
5:01 PMKeyser Söze
[...]

Ahh, Sarah Palin and Donald Trump... *the* GOP.

A tip of the snerk hat to... H the K[_2_] General 4 September 11th 09 11:28 AM
Snerk... JustWait General 14 August 20th 09 02:19 AM
30 to 4...snerk H the K General 23 August 5th 09 12:46 AM
~~ snerk ~~ Wizard of Woodstock General 1 June 3rd 09 03:52 AM
Snerk HK General 5 February 9th 09 12:01 PM