Default #50

#50!

I picked up a brand new limited edition Ruger Kittery Trading Post 50th
Anniversary 10/22 Carbine rifle from their factory collection. It is one
of about 100 and unfired except for testing at the factory. This rifle
has a green laminated stock with a medallion inlaid in the right side of
the stock. The medallion depicts the Kittery Trading Post logo with
β€œ50th” and the years 1938 – 1988. It also has an 18-1/2 inch barrel
with a folding leaf rear sight adjustable for windage and a gold bead
front sight. The roll mark date is March 20, 1995. This is my third
10/22 not including my Charger - the original, not the new model with
the funky grip. This will remain unfired as part of my collection.

#50!

I picked up a brand new limited edition Ruger Kittery Trading Post 50th
Anniversary 10/22 Carbine rifle from their factory collection. It is one
of about 100 and unfired except for testing at the factory. This rifle
has a green laminated stock with a medallion inlaid in the right side of
the stock. The medallion depicts the Kittery Trading Post logo with
“50th” and the years 1938 – 1988. It also has an 18-1/2 inch barrel
with a folding leaf rear sight adjustable for windage and a gold bead
front sight. The roll mark date is March 20, 1995. This is my third
10/22 not including my Charger - the original, not the new model with
the funky grip. This will remain unfired as part of my collection.

Sounds like a winner! I want to know when you're going to start selling off some of these guns.

I see Ruger is now selling the Mini 14 in stainless with a wooden stock.

#50!

I picked up a brand new limited edition Ruger Kittery Trading Post 50th
Anniversary 10/22 Carbine rifle from their factory collection. It is one
of about 100 and unfired except for testing at the factory. This rifle
has a green laminated stock with a medallion inlaid in the right side of
the stock. The medallion depicts the Kittery Trading Post logo with
“50th” and the years 1938 – 1988. It also has an 18-1/2 inch barrel
with a folding leaf rear sight adjustable for windage and a gold bead
front sight. The roll mark date is March 20, 1995. This is my third
10/22 not including my Charger - the original, not the new model with
the funky grip. This will remain unfired as part of my collection.

Sounds like a winner! I want to know when you're going to start selling off some of these guns.

I see Ruger is now selling the Mini 14 in stainless with a wooden stock.

Excluding my very early purchases, I have regretting selling the last
few I sold. I'd rather keep and shoot them and leave the collectibles -
as collectibles.

Are you referring to the Mini 14 target model? I think it's been around
for a while. Buy one now before the anti-gun morons realize it's no
different than an AR-15!