Default #49

I like my original Ruger SR1911 so much that I added the SR1911
Commander to my collection. As far as 1911's go, I don't think you will
find a bigger "bang" for your buck. So many 1911's lack the quality,
looks, and function of the original. The quality of the Ruger is
outstanding, the trigger is crisp, and they look good, too. I went with
the stainless again. Some might argue that a true 1911 should be blued
but I prefer the look and durability of the stainless finish. Here's a
borrowed pictu

http://www.impactguns.com/data/defau...76067022-1.jpg

There are better 1911's out there for far more money. I have one on
order but they are hard to get so that will be for another day.