Tim Tim is offline

Default Your foot, John...

How's the foot? You said you got it messed up somehow. How's the healing? And btw, how'd you mess it up anyhow?

Just curious...

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:09:29 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

How's the foot? You said you got it messed up somehow. How's the healing? And btw, how'd you mess it up anyhow?

Just curious...

My ankle is not in great shape. Broke a chip off the bottom of the fibula and
sprained the hell out of the ankle. Doc put it in a walking cast and says I'll be
wearing it 6-8 weeks. Sure does mess up golf!

How'd I mess it up? I dropped my damn motorcycle on it. Got distracted and let the
bike drift off the edge of the asphalt here in the neighborhood. Went into a small
ditch. Had control of the bike while in the ditch, but when I went to climb out of
the ditch the rear end just slid out from under the bike and down we went. Helmet and
pads in the jacket took the brunt of the asphalt, but the left foot was caught in the
peg when the bike went over.

Oh well, the important thing is that the Goose is not broken. A few scratches on the
windshield and some trim damage on the saddlebag. Other than that just a lot of mud
where it shouldn't be.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!
Tim Tim is offline

3:03 PMJohn H.
[...]

Crap! Sorry to hear of that. Chipping a bone is no fun. Hope it turns out ok. Hope you aren't afraid to ride ...

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:04:07 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Other than that just a lot of mud
where it shouldn't be.

In your shorts ;-)

wrote:

Other than that just a lot of mud
where it shouldn't be.

In your shorts ;-)

Happened too fast. But, I ruined the knees on the jeans, so now they're shorts.

Did Johnny4Trump step into some of the hateful bull**** he spews here?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:19:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 3/14/16 3:09 PM, Tim wrote:
How's the foot? You said you got it messed up somehow. How's the healing? And btw, how'd you mess it up anyhow?

Just curious...

Did Johnny4Trump step into some of the hateful bull**** he spews here?

To whom am I 'hateful', Krause?
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!