Tim Tim is offline

Default Wisdom from Bernie Sanders...

Hmmm, Now what do you know. The NRA has been saying this all along.

"If somebody has a gun and it falls into the hands of a murderer and the murderer kills somebody with a gun, do you hold the gun manufacturer responsible? Not any more than you would hold a hammer company responsible if somebody beats somebody over the head with a hammer."
- Bernie Sanders

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:38:51 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Hmmm, Now what do you know. The NRA has been saying this all along.

"If somebody has a gun and it falls into the hands of a murderer and the murderer kills somebody with a gun, do you hold the gun manufacturer responsible? Not any more than you would hold a hammer company responsible if somebody beats somebody over the head with a hammer."
- Bernie Sanders

Smart guy.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!
Tim Tim is offline

11:42 AMJohn H.
Smart guy.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!
-------

I don't follow him much but at least on that thought he is.

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 12:42:32 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:38:51 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Hmmm, Now what do you know. The NRA has been saying this all along.

"If somebody has a gun and it falls into the hands of a murderer and the murderer kills somebody with a gun, do you hold the gun manufacturer responsible? Not any more than you would hold a hammer company responsible if somebody beats somebody over the head with a hammer."
- Bernie Sanders

Smart guy.

Too bad he's a communist ;-)

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 14:31:44 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

11:42 AMJohn H.

Smart guy.

===

Bernie is an "out there liberal" but he's a likable straight shooter,
no pun intended.

Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 6:58:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 14:31:44 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

11:42 AMJohn H.

Smart guy.

===

Bernie is an "out there liberal" but he's a likable straight shooter,
no pun intended.

To agree with Greg, yes, he's a commie, but seems to be a mild commie.

And Wayne when I consider an 'out there liberal' I'm glads that Gov. "Moon Beam" Brown isn't running.

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 20:03:54 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 6:58:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 14:31:44 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

11:42 AMJohn H.

Smart guy.

===

Bernie is an "out there liberal" but he's a likable straight shooter,
no pun intended.

To agree with Greg, yes, he's a commie, but seems to be a mild commie.

And Wayne when I consider an 'out there liberal' I'm glads that Gov. "Moon Beam" Brown isn't running.

The reality of running a cluster boink like California has taken a lot
of the moon off of Brown.

Sanding and sanders Wayne.B General 6 April 28th 15 01:52 AM
Words of Wisdom Lu Powell[_8_] General 5 August 6th 09 02:17 PM
Bernie Madoff gets... HK General 0 June 29th 09 04:47 PM
What do Bernie Madoff and Global Warming... Wizard of Woodstock General 53 February 1st 09 08:32 PM