Default david duke likes trump

"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:36:20 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke

He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.

Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 6:36:24 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke

"david duke likes trump"

The American communist party endorsed BHO too, so...?

Tim wrote:
On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 6:36:24 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke

"david duke likes trump"

The American communist party endorsed BHO too, so...?

Duh

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

The Duke... F*O*A*D General 18 March 23rd 14 06:01 PM
r_Ts_004_Whaling, Hobart Bay, 1810s_William Duke, 1815-53_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 October 3rd 10 02:03 AM
r_Ts_003_Whaling, Hobart, 1804_William Duke, 1815-53_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 October 3rd 10 02:03 AM
Duke Energy Quits Right-Wing NAM HK General 0 May 9th 09 02:44 PM
TowBoat US and sea tow duke it out Paul General 1 April 29th 06 02:59 AM