Default Holiday Music

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 23:15:11 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/29/15 10:27 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:12:29 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 16:45:11 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 12/27/2015 4:33 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/27/15 2:23 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:02:37 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 01:50:11 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:44:27 -0500, Keyser Söze

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 13:54:22 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I'll try this again with my reading glasses on this time.

I believe in the separation of church and state and
therefore I am
offended by the erection of religious symbolism on public
property in
this country. But not outrageously offended.

Why be offended at all? Will you ever see it?
That is why we can't use democratic as an adjective.
Democrats are ****ed off lesbians from Baltimore like MM
Ohair, who
drive around the country trying to be offended.

"Democratic" would be letting the local voters decide

I am offended because religious bull**** erected on public
property
violates the establishment clause that is supposed to separate
church and
state. It is not something for voters to decide absent a
change in the
Constitution.

Perhaps you have not actually read the amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of
grievances.

What "law" was made when they allowed a religious object was
allowed
to be placed on public property?
In fact a law banning that object is "prohibiting the free
exercise
thereof".

I understand there are some SCOUTS decisions but a different court
might rule the other way and it could even be this one.

I see you ducked the "democratic" thing altogether. It is the
"democrat" thing to do I guess.

Perhaps you were just not 'entitled' to a response.

Harry gets his panties in a bunch every time he hears about some
religious symbol placed on public property at zero cost to the tax
payer but I didn't hear a peep about the Maryland tax payers forking
over $70 MILLION for the racist "Redskin" stadium. (now pimping for
FexEx)

The fact that you are trying to equate illegal religious promotion
with
taxpayers subsidizing pro football is a perfect example of why it is
foolish to engage in serious debate in rec.boats.

Well, since you have determined that us common folk lack your
intellectual capacity for discussion or debate, perhaps you should
move
on to another newsgroup or forum to do your trolling.

===

Any other group would have long since ostracized him into a silent
departure. You once took great umbrage however when I suggested it.

It's probably true that he keeps the discussions here alive since we
have so few real boating posts these days.

There have been many examples of decent discussions on topics other
than boating
where name-calling and insults have not been the norm, until Harry
interjected
himself.

Harry keeps only political discussions alive and then only by hurling
insults at
every opportunity. Personally, I could get by without them.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

It's always funny when two of the most consistent insulters while
about other posters.

You and Don "while" about what?

Good question.
--