Default Triad

Funny as hell last night. When asked what part of our nuclear triad was
most important to modernize, Trump rambled on and on about the
importance of nuclear bombs but it became clearly evident that he didn't
have a clue what the "Nuclear Triad" is.

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:38:25 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Funny as hell last night. When asked what part of our nuclear triad was
most important to modernize, Trump rambled on and on about the
importance of nuclear bombs but it became clearly evident that he didn't
have a clue what the "Nuclear Triad" is.

These days it is really more of a "diad". I can't imagine any
strategist suggesting dropping a nuke from a manned bomber these days.
The Navy has our most effective deterrent force with the boomers. I am
not sure we even have silos. I know the ones in Minot are museum
pieces now. We visited them. It is actually a pretty interesting tour
and a glance back at how we intended to end the world as we knew it.

wrote:

Funny as hell last night. When asked what part of our nuclear triad was
most important to modernize, Trump rambled on and on about the
importance of nuclear bombs but it became clearly evident that he didn't
have a clue what the "Nuclear Triad" is.

These days it is really more of a "diad". I can't imagine any
strategist suggesting dropping a nuke from a manned bomber these days.
The Navy has our most effective deterrent force with the boomers. I am
not sure we even have silos. I know the ones in Minot are museum
pieces now. We visited them. It is actually a pretty interesting tour
and a glance back at how we intended to end the world as we knew it.

Love that phrase. We had a "triad of tits" in high school...three pretty
girls who had perfect, round, high mounted breasts about the size of Jaffa
oranges. I never got to sample them up close and personal, so I admired
them from afar. 😀

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

wrote:

[...]

You're a turd too. You and Donnie make a fine pair.

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:16:21 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote:

[...]

Better than one girl with 3 I guess

wrote:

[...]

The one on the back is for slow dancing.

wrote:

[...]

Heh. Shamelessly stolen from the Al Bundy character on "Married with Children".