Default Ahhh, Maryland!

http://www.the-chesapeake.com/2015/08/03/maryland-state-police-report-506-dui-arrests-for-june-2015/

Dang! It happens everywhere!

On 12/13/15 4:11 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:58:32 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/13/15 2:11 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:37:57 -0500,

wrote:

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 08:44:36 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

http://www.the-chesapeake.com/2015/08/03/maryland-state-police-report-506-dui-arrests-for-june-2015/

Dang! It happens everywhere!

===

And this too:

http://www.the-chesapeake.com/2015/12/12/marylands-boozing-legislators-make-sure-states-dui-laws-are-weak-bars-protected-from-being-held-liable-for-drunk-driving-deaths-dui-is-just-a-traffic-offense/

The DC area has always been one of the top areas in per capita alcohol
consumption. I am old enough to remember when drunk driving wasn't
even a crime there. The cop would tell you to just be careful driving
home or, worst case they would tell you to take a nap and that they
would come back later to check on you.

D'oh. My post was about a drunk guy driving around naked with three
women in his car, *not* about the number of DUI arrests, but, of course,
this is .wrecked.bloats.

What response did you expect from your post?

"Wow, Harry, that was a spectacular post!"
--

I thought it was a funny incident, no more. Oh, and if my brother had
just died, I'd be on my way to the widow's house to help comfort her and

Banned

Well ****....donnie drove around Toronto with 3 male prostitutes in a Cab !!

Ahhh, Florida! Keyser Söze General 4 December 14th 15 01:19 AM
Ahhh, 'Merica... F*O*A*D General 43 March 16th 14 02:25 AM
Ahhh. Spring! hk General 5 April 5th 10 03:30 PM
Ahhh, Rachel... HK General 2 June 19th 09 03:48 PM
Ahhh, another great day! Capt. Rob ASA 2 January 26th 06 12:34 AM