Default 98 Years ago...

Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

On Sunday, 6 December 2015 10:53:57 UTC-4, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

more old footage...
https://www.facebook.com/CBCNovaScot...3948986121842/

On 12/6/2015 9:53 AM, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Having trouble playing this video down here in the US.

On 12/6/2015 11:19 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 12/6/2015 9:53 AM, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds
us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will
always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy
medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who
knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed
help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Having trouble playing this video down here in the US.

Must be due to your Win 10 upgrade. Plays fine on Win 7. :-)

On 12/6/15 12:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/6/2015 11:19 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 12/6/2015 9:53 AM, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds
us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will
always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy
medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who
knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed
help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Having trouble playing this video down here in the US.

Must be due to your Win 10 upgrade. Plays fine on Win 7. :-)

Plays fine down here in the USA on my iMac and Samsung Android Tablet.

On Sun, 6 Dec 2015 12:23:05 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/6/15 12:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/6/2015 11:19 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 12/6/2015 9:53 AM, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds
us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will
always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy
medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who
knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed
help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Having trouble playing this video down here in the US.

Must be due to your Win 10 upgrade. Plays fine on Win 7. :-)

Plays fine down here in the USA on my iMac and Samsung Android Tablet.

Even works on my prehistoric XP anachronism.

On 12/6/15 1:00 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 6 Dec 2015 12:23:05 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/6/15 12:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/6/2015 11:19 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 12/6/2015 9:53 AM, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds
us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will
always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy
medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who
knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed
help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Having trouble playing this video down here in the US.

Must be due to your Win 10 upgrade. Plays fine on Win 7. :-)

Plays fine down here in the USA on my iMac and Samsung Android Tablet.

Even works on my prehistoric XP anachronism.

Shows up on that teletype screen, eh?

On Sun, 6 Dec 2015 13:27:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/6/15 1:00 PM, wrote:
[...]

It takes a while to print it on my old TT drum printer but I still see
it OK

On Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:37:00 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

True North Wrote in message:''
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy medical help....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Wowzer. Your facebook video plays nicelly on My $50 Amazon fire.
But it wouldn't play on my windows 10 touch screen.

===

Strike one.

On Sunday, 6 December 2015 12:19:15 UTC-4, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 12/6/2015 9:53 AM, True North wrote:
Recent delivery of Christmas tree to Boston and it's lighting reminds us of the horrific events on Dec 06 1917. People of Nova Scotia will always be grateful to the kind citizens of Mass. for their speedy medical help.....arriving by train just days after the disaster. Who knows how many more would have died if not for the desperately needed help.
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalNews/...0859946961771/

Having trouble playing this video down here in the US.

Try this Stinky...it's in 'merican.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/almanac-...veled-halifax/

After 30 years ... Eisboch[_7_] General 11 November 28th 11 09:40 PM
32 years later.................. JimH General 0 August 11th 07 11:36 PM
4 Years in a Row! Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 11th 06 12:39 AM
First in 60 years Joe ASA 2 September 26th 03 10:43 PM