Default A Brief History of Grand Banks Yachts

Written by our very own Chuck Gould, a former prolific, articulate and
thoughtful contributor to this group:

http://waggonerguide.com/the-birth-of-grand-banks/?utm_source=Waggoner+News&utm_campaign=2877883f1d-Waggoner+News+11.20.15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0 _ef6b3dfd1a-2877883f1d-69938097

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 23:33:42 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Written by our very own Chuck Gould, a former prolific, articulate and
thoughtful contributor to this group:

http://waggonerguide.com/the-birth-of-grand-banks/?utm_source=Waggoner+News&utm_campaign=2877883f1d-Waggoner+News+11.20.15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0 _ef6b3dfd1a-2877883f1d-69938097

Most interesting. Thanks. how did you happen to come across that?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!
Tim Tim is offline

Written by our very own Chuck Gould, a former prolific, articulate and
thoughtful contributor to this group:

http://waggonerguide.com/the-birth-of-grand-banks/?utm_source=Waggoner+News&utm_campaign=2877883f1d-Waggoner+News+11.20.15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0 _ef6b3dfd1a-2877883f1d-69938097

Chuck is a great guy. I wish he was back. Dale "fishwisher" too!

On 11/21/2015 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
Written by our very own Chuck Gould, a former prolific, articulate and
thoughtful contributor to this group:

http://waggonerguide.com/the-birth-of-grand-banks/?utm_source=Waggoner+News&utm_campaign=2877883f1d-Waggoner+News+11.20.15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0 _ef6b3dfd1a-2877883f1d-69938097

Chuck is a great guy. I wish he was back. Dale "fishwisher" too!

Great article by Chuck.

I remember years back when I first discovered rec.boats when Chuck was a
regular participant. One day I was in a small gift/bookstore on the
main street in front of Scituate Harbor and lo and behold, there was a
copy of one of Chuck's books for sale. I think it was on how to choose
a powerboat. Anyway, I bought it. Still have it ... somewhere.

So, umpteen boats later, I guess I could point the finger of blame on
Chuck for giving me a bad case of two-foot-itis.

On Saturday, 21 November 2015 12:26:44 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/21/2015 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
Written by our very own Chuck Gould, a former prolific, articulate and
thoughtful contributor to this group:

http://waggonerguide.com/the-birth-of-grand-banks/?utm_source=Waggoner+News&utm_campaign=2877883f1d-Waggoner+News+11.20.15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0 _ef6b3dfd1a-2877883f1d-69938097

Chuck is a great guy. I wish he was back. Dale "fishwisher" too!

Great article by Chuck.

I remember years back when I first discovered rec.boats when Chuck was a
regular participant. One day I was in a small gift/bookstore on the
main street in front of Scituate Harbor and lo and behold, there was a
copy of one of Chuck's books for sale. I think it was on how to choose
a powerboat. Anyway, I bought it. Still have it ... somewhere.

So, umpteen boats later, I guess I could point the finger of blame on
Chuck for giving me a bad case of two-foot-itis.

Just think...if you had bought something written by the current rancorous bunch you might have a case of two-inch-itis.

On 11/21/2015 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Why you ingrate. Were it not for this current rancorous bunch you would
have bought your boat salesman's line about it being your fault that
your boat was slowly turning into aluminum oxide. "Not designed to be
used in salt water",,,,,,,,,indeed. You are so gullible. You also bought
the notion that your Rave 4 was a truck. We had to set you straight on
that issue too. And your need to have a powered tongue wheel to put your
tiny boat into your driveway. We had to correct you on that potentially
expensive mistake too. Where was your pal while we were fixing your
wrong thinking?

On 11/21/2015 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

What a dumfock injection in a nice thread.

On 11/21/2015 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

We have a winner. Donnie is the first one to **** up a good thread
Stop it

On 11/21/2015 8:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

That was spectacularly dumb!

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 07:57:25 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 23:33:42 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Written by our very own Chuck Gould, a former prolific, articulate and
thoughtful contributor to this group:

http://waggonerguide.com/the-birth-of-grand-banks/?utm_source=Waggoner+News&utm_campaign=2877883f1d-Waggoner+News+11.20.15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0 _ef6b3dfd1a-2877883f1d-69938097

Most interesting. Thanks. how did you happen to come across that?

===

Chuck is a senior contributor to the Waggoner Guide and I'm on their
EMAIL distribution list.