Tim Tim is offline

Default NYC under bomb watch

And Parkland college was evacuated today due to a bomb theat. Parkland is a community college at Champaign Illinois, I'm assuming it's a prank and not terrorist related. But NYC? I'm sure that's different

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/us/new...-video-threat/

On 11/19/2015 2:01 PM, Tim wrote:
And Parkland college was evacuated today due to a bomb theat. Parkland is a community college at Champaign Illinois, I'm assuming it's a prank and not terrorist related. But NYC? I'm sure that's different

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/us/new...-video-threat/

Getting the media worked up and therefore hopefully the viewers is the
definition of terrorism and when we react, they have succeeded.

I have a hunch that the bomb threats at colleges and the ones for the
two Air France flights are nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some
kind of perverse thrill.

On 11/19/15 4:37 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/19/2015 2:01 PM, Tim wrote:
And Parkland college was evacuated today due to a bomb theat. Parkland
is a community college at Champaign Illinois, I'm assuming it's a
prank and not terrorist related. But NYC? I'm sure that's different

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/us/new...-video-threat/

Getting the media worked up and therefore hopefully the viewers is the
definition of terrorism and when we react, they have succeeded.

I have a hunch that the bomb threats at colleges and the ones for the
two Air France flights are nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some
kind of perverse thrill.

Considering what the two leading GOP POTUS wannabes said today, I agree
that the GOP field is nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some kind
of perverse thrill. Crikey.

On 11/19/2015 2:01 PM, Tim wrote:
And Parkland college was evacuated today due to a bomb theat. Parkland
is a community college at Champaign Illinois, I'm assuming it's a
prank and not terrorist related. But NYC? I'm sure that's different

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/us/new...-video-threat/

Getting the media worked up and therefore hopefully the viewers is the
definition of terrorism and when we react, they have succeeded.

I have a hunch that the bomb threats at colleges and the ones for the
two Air France flights are nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some
kind of perverse thrill.

Considering what the two leading GOP POTUS wannabes said today, I agree
that the GOP field is nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some kind
of perverse thrill. Crikey.

You should demand your money back for your Lasik eye surgery.

On 11/19/2015 2:01 PM, Tim wrote:
And Parkland college was evacuated today due to a bomb theat. Parkland
is a community college at Champaign Illinois, I'm assuming it's a
prank and not terrorist related. But NYC? I'm sure that's different

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/us/new...-video-threat/

Getting the media worked up and therefore hopefully the viewers is the
definition of terrorism and when we react, they have succeeded.

I have a hunch that the bomb threats at colleges and the ones for the
two Air France flights are nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some
kind of perverse thrill.

Considering what the two leading GOP POTUS wannabes said today, I agree
that the GOP field is nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some kind
of perverse thrill. Crikey.

You should demand your money back for your Lasik eye surgery.

Really? All that was missing from Trump's idea today was forcing Muslims
to wear arm bands similar to what the Nazis forced the Jews to wear. And
Carson compared the Muslims fleeing Syria to rabid dogs.

Deranged jerks.

Tim Tim is offline

On 11/19/2015 2:01 PM, Tim wrote:
And Parkland college was evacuated today due to a bomb theat. Parkland is a community college at Champaign Illinois, I'm assuming it's a prank and not terrorist related. But NYC? I'm sure that's different

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/us/new...-video-threat/

Getting the media worked up and therefore hopefully the viewers is the
definition of terrorism and when we react, they have succeeded.

I have a hunch that the bomb threats at colleges and the ones for the
two Air France flights are nothing more than deranged jerks seeking some
kind of perverse thrill.

-----
Probably so Richard. Somebody wanting their 15 minutes of fame (if that long) but still. ..