Default Syrian Refugees

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

On 11/18/2015 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Brilliant!

On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

On 11/18/2015 12:28 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and
elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

What is wrong with expecting able bodied men to fight to defend their
own country, be it ISIS or Assad's persecution?

On 11/18/2015 12:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/18/2015 12:28 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and
elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and sinceking to
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

What is wrong with expecting able bodied men to fight to defend their
own country, be it ISIS or Assad's persecution?

This is Harry you are talking to. That's a foreign concept to him.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

White men committing mass murders? BS. Most are blacks shooting each
other at a frequent rate. Baltimore is on pace for 300 murders this year.
Nice state Maryland. Ban the male refugees. They can fight to take their
country back. And will likely prevent ISIS jihadists from entry.

On 11/18/15 1:01 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

White men committing mass murders? BS. Most are blacks shooting each
other at a frequent rate. Baltimore is on pace for 300 murders this year.
Nice state Maryland. Ban the male refugees. They can fight to take their
country back. And will likely prevent ISIS jihadists from entry.

Do you know what mass murder is? Obviously, not.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

White men committing mass murders? BS. Most are blacks shooting each
other at a frequent rate. Baltimore is on pace for 300 murders this year.
Nice state Maryland. Ban the male refugees. They can fight to take their
country back. And will likely prevent ISIS jihadists from entry.

Do you know what mass murder is? Obviously, not.

It's what a bunch of Muslims did in Paris a couple days ago. You probably missed
that. It's also what happens in Chicago almost any weekend.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

White men committing mass murders? BS. Most are blacks shooting each
other at a frequent rate. Baltimore is on pace for 300 murders this year.
Nice state Maryland. Ban the male refugees. They can fight to take their
country back. And will likely prevent ISIS jihadists from entry.

Do you know what mass murder is? Obviously, not.

Multiple killings. Defines lots of the shootings in Detroit, Baltimore,
Oakland, Chicago.

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:28:15 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/18/15 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

If I were the boss I'd say open our doors for women, children and elderly.

Able bodied men should stay in Syria and *fight*. It's their country.
Also keeps those who may be aligned with ISIS out.

Right, because only a relatively few Syrian male refugees might be
terrorists, so we should close the door on all of them, and since
disgruntled white men in this country are the ones committing most of
the mass shootings, we should ban all sales of guns to them.

Read the post dummy. Able bodied Syrian males should be defending Syria.

--

Ban idiots, not guns!