Default Russian crash

Officials are 90% sure now that a bomb caused the Russian airplane crash
over Egypt.

An affiliate of ISIS has claimed responsibility.

Maybe.

In this world of international chess playing, what other nation
would benefit by having ISIS blamed for taking down a Russian
civilian airplane?

Hmmmmmm........

On 11/8/15 6:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Officials are 90% sure now that a bomb caused the Russian airplane crash
over Egypt.

An affiliate of ISIS has claimed responsibility.

Maybe.

In this world of international chess playing, what other nation
would benefit by having ISIS blamed for taking down a Russian
civilian airplane?

Hmmmmmm........

Are you planning on changing your handle to Glenn Beck?

On 11/8/2015 6:24 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/15 6:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Officials are 90% sure now that a bomb caused the Russian airplane crash
over Egypt.

An affiliate of ISIS has claimed responsibility.

Maybe.

In this world of international chess playing, what other nation
would benefit by having ISIS blamed for taking down a Russian
civilian airplane?

Hmmmmmm........

Are you planning on changing your handle to Glenn Beck?

Nope. This conspiracy theory is mine ... all mine ... :-)

But just think. Putin enjoys widespread support in Russia.
If the ISIS affiliate story sticks, he'll be under heavy
pressure to step up military strikes against ISIS and probably
put pressure on his only ally, Iran, to do the same.

If that works, we can quietly pack our bags and exit stage right.

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 18:41:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

If I wanted to theorize the false flag scenario, I would say Putin did
it to create a 9-11 type rage in his country so he had the excuse for
an intensification of their war.
Of course that would make me like the "truthers" who say Dick Cheney
blew up the WTC in a controlled demolition.

This morning I was already seeing US hawky guys saying this is the
excuse why we should throw more into the fight against ISIS. The
strange thing is they want us to fight ISIS in Syria for something
that was probably planned in a Libyan hovel and carried into Cairo.

It is sort of like carrying on a 15 year war in Afghanistan over a
plot that was hatched in Germany.

The plot itself was pretty simple if they had anyone working at the
airport. Even if this was a bomb, slipped into luggage, it is still
not that hard to believe.

wrote:

[...]

I just finished watching Zakaria and Mike Hayden pointed out this
bombing (assuming that is what it is) will affect the Sisi government
in Cairo as much as anyone. They are on the ISIS hit list too.

why are they talking about some russian? wf3h[_2_] General 11 August 28th 11 03:27 PM
Plane Crash on Hudson - FDNY at plane crash 01-16-09-2.jpg Mike[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 16th 09 10:50 PM
Russian Bikini babes great Russian Navy... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 16 August 25th 08 01:33 PM
Russian Booty Joe ASA 2 August 8th 06 03:04 PM
Russian plane crashes felton ASA 1 August 26th 04 03:32 AM