Default Awwwwwwww....

On 11/2/15 3:55 PM, True North wrote:
John H.
On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:51:09 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:36:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

I've stated many times that the poisonous right-wing atmosphere in
rec.boats makes writing and posting "original" opinion pieces here a
waste of my time and effort.

Perhaps opening your posts is a waste of time too.

"We've been trying to get that point across to you for quite a while."

I'm surprised you didn't issue an order or directive to Greg to cease and desist......oh yeah, he's not one of your Moppetts.

No sweat. It's just rancorous JohnnyMop.

On 11/2/15 1:04 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:43:16 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/2/15 12:28 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:14:13 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/2/15 12:06 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:20:15 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/2/15 11:15 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:15:45 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Reality Sucks
Leading GOP candidates aren’t at war with the press. They just have a
problem with the truth.

It is true that CNBC, which is supposed to be a business channel, did
not ask that many economic questions.
It is also true that none of these press conferences can be called
debates because there is very little actual interchange between the
candidates.

I asked before and didn't really get an answer from you. Are the
democrats going to let Fox moderate one of their debates?
Your brain fart was along the lines of "if the GOP can't deal with
NBC, how will they deal with Putin". I could say the same thing about
the Democrats and Mygan Kelly or Hannity

Why should the Dems bother with Fox or its audience? There's nothing to
gain.

So you admit these debate "moderators" are biased?

Uh, no.

My response was clear. The Dem wannabe's do not need Fox or its audience
to be nominated or elected. There is nothing to be gained by the Dems
"debating" on Fox, so why waste the time?

The Repugnants, apparently, think they need exposure to networks other
than Fox. I don't know why. Their ship of fools seems intent on sinking
itself. I can't wait for Rubio to be questioned closely about his fairy
tale life. That'll leave who, Cruz?

Delicious.

Just the fact that you admit networks can be biased makes my point.
We really need the fairness doctrine back.

You would change your mind if the Kochs decided to buy NBC and Time
Warner.

As I have stated previously, you would have been a lot of fun in college
debates.

I made no such admission. You are attempting to extrapolate that. Once
again, the Dems *do not need* Fox or its audience.

You are starting to sound like the right wingers who say they don't
need gays and people of color.

You're working very hard to overinterpret or misinterpret what I post.

On 11/2/15 1:33 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/2/2015 12:36 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/2/15 12:09 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:21:14 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/2/15 11:18 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:33:26 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/2/2015 9:15 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Reality Sucks
Leading GOP candidates aren’t at war with the press. They just
have a
problem with the truth.
By William Saletan

Have you noticed that nobody else in this newsgroup routinely posts
long, cut and paste commentaries on politics like you do? Some
express
personal opinions and preferences from time to time but that's
about it.

What are you trying to prove?

Lack of imagination?

Lack of interest in golf, RV'ing, other peoples' grandkids, spicy
recipes, rec.boats posts from 1998 about defunct boat companies, et
cetera.

Non responsive brain fart.

Can't that over hyped education of yours support actually writing any
original opinion pieces? Richard was pointing out that you just quote
articles, you never have an original thought.
You dodged that question.

It does make me wonder if you would have graduated if your professors
had the ability to google your papers to see how much was simply cut
and pasted.

Hehehe.

I've stated many times that the poisonous right-wing atmosphere in
rec.boats makes writing and posting "original" opinion pieces here a
waste of my time and effort. When the righties here start behaving
decently towards everyone, I'll consider it.

I did quite well in my English Lit and Sociology majors, based upon my
ability to write, my ability to research (before Google) and my
understanding of the mechanics of producing college level papers.
Certainly I "quoted" sources, because you were supposed to integrate the
works of others into your papers, and give those others credit for their
"contributions." You were supposed to add your points or knowledge or
findings to all that had gone before. I knew this because in the 10
grade at my high school, I was lucky enough to be in the AP English
class of one Emma Ruff, unquestionably the best teacher I've ever
encountered, and she taught us how to do well in college liberal arts
courses, which involve a lot of writing.

I lucked out my first semester with placement in "Advanced English
Composition." The associate professor wanted us to demonstrate we
understood the "how" of writing, so he went to the blackboard and asked
each of us to dictate the "completion" of a sentence fragment he
scrawled there...a different sentence fragment for each of the 12 class
members. Everyone else came up with sentences that ran maybe 100 words.
Mine, properly punctuated from beginning to end, ran 997 words and
covered three blackboards.

Nowadays, most of my "for fun" writing appears on Facebook.

I've read some of it. Pretty much the same stuff you post here Harry.

Hmmm. I didn't notice your "handle" or username in any of the several
groups in which I post.

On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 16:25:25 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Two hours of "so tell me Hillary, how did you get to be so wonderful"

Maddow is a policy wonk. She won't be imitating Steve Douchebag of Fox
News.

No she will be imitating Whoopie Goldburg.