Gfretwell

Default Damm Roaches

Aarghh!!! I'm almost afraid to ask, but how big is an adult tree roach?

I think the record is about 1 1/2"

Oh yeah ... and they can fly. I'm not talking about a glide down from the wall.
I mean take off from the floor and land on the wall.
They don't have the barrel roll skill of a fly though so they can't land on the
ceiling.
NH_/\)_

funny... I bet they grow bigger from that solar flare.

NH_/)_

---
Chat Service
#sail-usa