basskisser

Default Damm Roaches

Vito wrote in message ...
Keith wrote:

I've never had a roach problem on a boat before, but have got one now. ...
Any ideas?

Boric acid powder.

I second that. Great stuff. You can use foggers, etc to keep them at
bay while the boric acid does it's thing, but all in all, the boric
acid powder is THE way to get rid of them permanently. Look for brand
names such as Roach Pruf, etc., put the stuff behind, under over
anything and everything.
CCred68046

Check out Bayer (the aspirin people) Advanced Pest Control for ants and
roaches. I saw this stuff work when the pros failed. There is also a gel
called MaxForce that would work great on a boat.
You can get that at most exterminating supply houses.
http://www.bayeradvanced.com/pg/pg_hp.html