Default Webb for VP

I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..

On 10/15/15 12:49 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/15/15 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:09:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/14/15 8:07 PM,
wrote:
I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..

I thought so until I watched his performance last night. Not any more.

I was on the road but I have seen the "highlights" and there were no
shining stars on that stage.
We can argue whether they are worse than the republican whackos but
the bottom line is if we are just waiting for the dead leaves to fall
off the tree, we might end up with a barren tree.

At this point I am wondering what I can put my money in before the
global crash. It probably isn't going to be the US dollar and I think
the stock market is teetering on the edge of a cliff.

You might argue whether the Dems are "worse" than the Repub "whackos,"
but no sane person would consider that argument. None of the five on the
Dem stage were evenly remotely "whacko," while the majority of those on
the Republican stage were.

A whacko may be competent to run the government, but neocons like Hillary
will get us in nasty more wars. Can we afford,that? What bubble is she
going to,create like Bill.

I don't see Hillary, Bernie, Lincoln, or Martin getting us into any
significantly sized wars as Bush and Son did. Jim Webb, now there's a
modern day neocon for you.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/15/15 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:09:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/14/15 8:07 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I admit Bernie would not expand wars.