Default Extremism

Marco Rubio, who hypocritically speaks out against “extremist”
candidates, said in an interview with extremist Glen Beck about abortion:

“Look, I recognize this is tough issue and I actually do believe that a
woman has a right to choose with her body,” he added. “The problem is
that when there’s a pregnancy, there’s another life involved and that
life has a right to live. And so, as policymakers we have to choose
between two competing rights, and I’ve chosen as a matter of principle
to choose life in that debate.”

Rubio has argued more than once in recent months that if a woman is
impregnated by a rapist, the government has the authority to force her
to take the pregnancy to term, regardless of her wishes.

Extremism in the defense of extremism is no virtue.

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:38:34 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

Marco Rubio, who hypocritically speaks out against extremist
candidates, said in an interview with extremist Glen Beck about abortion:

Look, I recognize this is tough issue and I actually do believe that a
woman has a right to choose with her body, he added. The problem is
that when theres a pregnancy, theres another life involved and that
life has a right to live. And so, as policymakers we have to choose
between two competing rights, and Ive chosen as a matter of principle
to choose life in that debate.

Rubio has argued more than once in recent months that if a woman is
impregnated by a rapist, the government has the authority to force her
to take the pregnancy to term, regardless of her wishes.

Extremism in the defense of extremism is no virtue.

What prevents the woman from taking a morning after pill? Is there some reason she
has to wait 20 weeks or so?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:36:11 -0400, John H.
wrote:

[...]

===

There are women who don't have easy access to such things for one
reason or another. There are also some who are too inexperienced or
naive to think they need one.

wrote:

[...]

So I'd assume these are all 'unreported' rapes and the decision to abort takes a long
time to make.

And, BTW, you never responded to this:

Again, look at the 8 weeks scan. Is that just a 'clump of cells'?

http://baby2see.com/development/ultr...ans.html#week8

And that's pretty early in the pregnancy.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!