Default Heh heh heh

Some conservatives in the Republican party are sharpening their knives
to keep Representative Paul Ryan from succeeding House Speaker John
Boehner, even as they say publicly the election of the next speaker will
center on reforms in the U.S. House of Representatives instead of the
candidates.

"The focus is on, in my opinion, not who is speaker, but the process
changes we can put in place," said Representative Barry Loudermilk, a
member of the Freedom Caucus made up of the most conservative
Republicans in the House.

At least one caucus member has outlined requirements a candidate must
meet in order to win an endorsement in the speaker's race, and it is not
clear if Ryan can pass the test. In recent days a quiet campaign has
started against Wisconsin's Ryan, the former vice-presidential candidate
considered the only House member able to gather enough votes to win the
election.

- - -

Freedom Caucus = Assholes UnUnited.