Default Phoenix Redux...

Read it and weep, righties...

In the Reuters online poll, as of Friday October 2nd, it's Clinton 58%,
Biden 19% and Sanders 17%. You read that right: a whopping 39-point lead
over her nearest competitor.

It's generally been fairly stable...but not always. For instance,
remember the slow and steady Sanders surge around mid-September? That
was about the time that Quinnipiac came out with its much-publicized
poll which showed Bernie leading Hillary by one point in Iowa and the
general "Hillary Doom" theme was reaching its apex in the media.

Now there's a huge one-day spike towards the end for Clinton. That was
on Wednesday September 30th. Something to keep in mind is that this is a
five-day rolling average poll...so it seems as if something particularly
dramatic might have happened right around then. What could it have been?

It just so happens that last Wednesday was when the Kevin McCarthy thing
really blew up after his nationwide admission the night before about the
purely political nature of the Benghazi committee. And it looks like
Democrats noticed big time.

It should also be noted that this past weekend, which included the very
widely-viewed SNL appearance which capped off her best week ever, is not
yet registered in this poll. So no one should be surprised if Hillary's
support in the polls goes even higher in the coming days.

For more on Ms. Phoenix…

http://tinyurl.com/o7pw2no

- - - - -

I think Clinton, Biden, and even Sanders would beat *any* of the
announced GOP wannabes. I've never seen a more pathetic field of
Republican wannabes in that part of my lifetime in which I "noticed"
politics, and that began in 1954 when I came home from school for lunch
and watched the McCarthy hearings with my mom. A lifelong Republican,
she was appalled by McCarthy. She'd get a kick out of today's idiot
McCarthy, Kevin McCarthy.

Donald Trump and Marco Rubio...good grief.

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:09:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

In the Reuters online poll, as of Friday October 2nd, it's Clinton 58%,
Biden 19% and Sanders 17%. You read that right: a whopping 39-point lead
over her nearest competitor.

Don't worry. The Enquirer says Hillary will be dead in 6 months.
They couldn't print it if it wasn't true ;-)

wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:09:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

In the Reuters online poll, as of Friday October 2nd, it's Clinton 58%,
Biden 19% and Sanders 17%. You read that right: a whopping 39-point lead
over her nearest competitor.

Don't worry. The Enquirer says Hillary will be dead in 6 months.
They couldn't print it if it wasn't true ;-)

Bernie is rested and ready. 😆

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 17:46:33 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:09:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

In the Reuters online poll, as of Friday October 2nd, it's Clinton 58%,
Biden 19% and Sanders 17%. You read that right: a whopping 39-point lead
over her nearest competitor.

Don't worry. The Enquirer says Hillary will be dead in 6 months.
They couldn't print it if it wasn't true ;-)

Bernie is rested and ready. ?

Hew is pretty damned old too.
Maybe we could find someone who doesn't remember the Truman
administration..