Default Trump Seals His Fate

On 9/29/2015 9:46 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article 9b2dnRlkI6XzDZfLnZ2dnUU7-
, says...

As for Trump's plan ... it's basically raise the taxes on the rich
and lower the taxes for the middle class. Only difference between
the Dem's ideas and his is that he favors lowering taxes on business
as well to stimulate the economy and bring jobs back to the USA.
That's his concept anyway.

Again, what are you smoking?
http://tinyurl.com/q86kz3o

http://fortune.com/2015/09/27/trump-tax-plan/

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:46:09 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article 9b2dnRlkI6XzDZfLnZ2dnUU7-
, says...

As for Trump's plan ... it's basically raise the taxes on the rich
and lower the taxes for the middle class. Only difference between
the Dem's ideas and his is that he favors lowering taxes on business
as well to stimulate the economy and bring jobs back to the USA.
That's his concept anyway.

Again, what are you smoking?
http://tinyurl.com/q86kz3o

As much as we dislike paying more taxes, getting a handle on the debt
is more important and that means the taxes go to the debt, not to fund
more boondoggles.
The only way I support higher taxes is if it went straight to the debt
but I do think that should happen.
The idea of lowering them even more is ludicrous unless you lower
government spending more than the tax cut.
We are paying the lowest tax rate since before WWII.

In article tdSdncPVQsAwApfLnZ2dnUU7-
, says...

On 9/29/2015 9:46 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article 9b2dnRlkI6XzDZfLnZ2dnUU7-
, says...

As for Trump's plan ... it's basically raise the taxes on the rich
and lower the taxes for the middle class. Only difference between
the Dem's ideas and his is that he favors lowering taxes on business
as well to stimulate the economy and bring jobs back to the USA.
That's his concept anyway.

Again, what are you smoking?
http://tinyurl.com/q86kz3o

It's amazing how media sources interpret what he said so differently:

http://fortune.com/2015/09/27/trump-tax-plan/

It seems that waiting until the plan is released
before talking about it should be standard practice.
But apparently it's not Fortune's practice.

In article ov7l0bpnof1icne84nans13rbfbpm7gggv@
4ax.com, says...

,
says...

As for Trump's plan ... it's basically raise the taxes on the rich
and lower the taxes for the middle class. Only difference between
the Dem's ideas and his is that he favors lowering taxes on business
as well to stimulate the economy and bring jobs back to the USA.
That's his concept anyway.

Again, what are you smoking?
http://tinyurl.com/q86kz3o

As much as we dislike paying more taxes, getting a handle on the debt
is more important and that means the taxes go to the debt, not to fund
more boondoggles.
The only way I support higher taxes is if it went straight to the debt
but I do think that should happen.
The idea of lowering them even more is ludicrous unless you lower
government spending more than the tax cut.
We are paying the lowest tax rate since before WWII.

Yet Trump wants to lower them even more.
Now he just has to reveal his spending plan.

wrote:

[...]

I would like to see a candidate talking about the deficit.
We haven't had a president since Eisenhower who had a positive cash
flow. He actually put some money on the national debt. At this point,
simply reducing the rate the debt goes up would be refreshing.

I suppose I could be a typical selfish American and say "I will be
dead before we go belly up" but I have grandchildren and I am not even
confident that we can hold it together until I die. (statistically
~2025-30). I am sure SS/MC will not make it without drastic cuts.

wrote:

[...]

True. But some of Trump's ideas should be imposed. Hedge Fund Managers
with $400 million dollar income pay at qualified dividend rates. But that
may be more a sign of how fouled up the tax code is than political payoff.

wrote:

[...]

It's not "Trump's idea" regarding hedge fund managers.

wrote:

[...]

There are plenty of loopholes like this that can be plugged but it is
not really going to generate that much revenue when compared to a $580
billion deficit.
There are just not that many hedge fund managers making that much
money.

I wouldn't mind the IRS giving Shkreli a good spanking tho.

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:42:36 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

The ACA was a miracle wrought by Harry Reid and Nancy
Pelosi.

You are right about Brown.

The ACA was a frankenstein monster "written by WellPoint lobbyists in
Max Baucus' office" according to Howard Dean and Pelosi had nothing to
do with it. The house bill was tossed in it's entirety the day it was
read into the Senate calendar

All Pelosi did was implore her members not to change a comma in it
when they approved the Senate bill