Default "Boner" gone

I bet the Democrats are not going to like the guy who replaces him. I
heard an interesting comment today. The word is Boehner could have
survived but it would have been on the votes he got from the dems.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 12:15:47 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:29:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 9/26/15 10:44 AM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/25/15 2:47 PM,
wrote:
I bet the Democrats are not going to like the guy who replaces him. I
heard an interesting comment today. The word is Boehner could have
survived but it would have been on the votes he got from the dems.

A crazy Teapublican as speaker should help assure Democratic victories
next year.

The crazy thing is you only seem to care about the Democratic Party, not
what is best for the country. Sad and stupid.

There's nothing I've seen on the GOP "wish list" or among the top GOP
POTUS candidates that would result in anything "best" for the country
and the majority of its people.

Trying to attack the debt is not only best for the country, it is best
for the whole world. We do not hear much about that from the
democrats. It may be the most important issue for the 21st century.
We are just going to ignore this debt bubble like we have ignored
every other bubble until it pops. The problem is when this one pops
the whole world economy will crash and without the ability to borrow
our way out, like we did in the 20th century, there will be no viable
answer.

===

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens when we go back
to an economy based on barter, agriculture and gold. It will take a
truck load of dollars and euros to buy 40 acres of decent farm land
and a couple of cows.

wrote:

On 9/26/15 10:44 AM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/25/15 2:47 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Gay rights and abortion are at the top of the democrat talking points.

Truth be told, neither party wants to deal with this debt problem and
they won't until it comes up and bites us on the ass.
Gays, guns and abortion will get people to the polls and that is all
they care about. None of this really makes a hill of beans in the real
world but it is all anyone talks about.

Zimmerman's lawyers quit, claim former client "erratic," and "shaky." X ` Man[_3_] General 0 April 11th 12 01:02 AM
" Butt Plug Junior" Ingersoll...rec boats latest "stalker " *e#c General 1 February 6th 11 06:43 PM
Boehner's boner jps General 0 November 8th 09 05:59 PM
Would Sotomayor Exonerate Bill Richardson & His "Moving AmericaForward" "Latino Voter Registration" Scam? [email protected] General 1 June 5th 09 07:44 PM