Default Round 'em up?

I visited with friends in Iowa when I was pursuing my B.A. It used to be
a nice state, until the right-wing Republican religious crazies took it
over. The same can be said of Kansas, I suppose...used to be a nice state.

Poll: Nearly a third of Iowa GOP wants to criminalize Islam

The top-line results in the latest Public Policy Polling survey suggest
Iowa Republicans are largely in line with GOP voters nationally. But
that’s not what’s important in this poll.

What’s far more striking is this:

[Donald Trump is] probably not hurting himself too much with his
negativity toward Muslims either – only 49% of Republicans think the
religion of Islam should even be legal in the United States with 30%
saying it shouldn’t be and 21% not sure. Among Trump voters there is
almost even division with 38% thinking Islam should be allowed and 36%
that it should not.

Let that sink in for a moment. Many of the same social conservatives who
believe Americans’ freedom of religion must be protected at all costs
also believe that a faith tradition they don’t like should be illegal.
When these Iowa Republicans view the Constitution, they see a First
Amendment that exists for them, not those they find offensive.

After Ben Carson said Muslims should be disqualified for the presidency
because of their faith, his campaign manager boasted, “While the left
wing is huffing and puffing over it, Republican primary voters are with
us at least 80-20. People in Iowa particularly, are like, ‘Yeah! We’re
not going to vote for a Muslim either.’”

- - -

I wonder how far away these Republican scumbags are from insisting that
Muslims should have to wear identifying armbands so they can be rounded
up easily for transportation to concentration camps. Not that far, I'd
bet...right, Herr Herring?

On 9/23/2015 8:34 AM, Keyser Söze wrote

Poll: Nearly a third of Iowa GOP wants to criminalize Islam

The top-line results in the latest Public Policy Polling survey suggest
Iowa Republicans are largely in line with GOP voters nationally. But
that’s not what’s important in this poll.

What’s far more striking is this:

Hacking infidels heads off in the name of Allah is illegal in the United
States. I'm sure there are international laws against the practice as well.

Let that sink in for a moment.

After Ben Carson said Muslims should be disqualified for the presidency
because of their faith, his campaign manager boasted, “While the left
wing is huffing and puffing over it, Republican primary voters are with
us at least 80-20. People in Iowa particularly, are like, ‘Yeah! We’re
not going to vote for a Muslim again either.”

You can huff and puff all you want Krausie. It ain't gonna change nuttin.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 08:34:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

probably not hurting himself too much with his ...

That is certainly what Steve Benen at MSNBC thinks anyway.
(uncredited)

Trump support seems to be about 25% of the people who will talk to a
pollster. How that translates to an election is yet to be seen. I am
also not shocked that in this "war on terror" we are targeting
muslims.
In 1942 FDR locked up US citizens, just for being Japanese and he is a
left wing hero.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 08:34:49 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to show us where Carson said Muslims should be
disqualified for the presidency?

I didn't thing so, liar. Of course, most here know your attitude towards integrity.
Perhaps donne' believes you. His understanding of English vocabulary is probably
right there with yours.

I wonder how far away these Republican scumbags are from insisting that
Muslims should have to wear identifying armbands so they can be rounded
up easily for transportation to concentration camps. Not that far, I'd
bet...right, Herr Herring?

Only the ones who practice beheading and the dehumanizing of females.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Round 1 done Mr. Luddite General 25 January 30th 15 06:26 AM
Round One done Mr. Luddite General 15 February 6th 14 06:41 AM
Round and round we go, or, "sand in your eyes" Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 18 April 26th 12 12:15 PM
Round and round we go....Loogy (spoofer) *e#c General 0 January 13th 11 08:24 PM
Here comes round two Eisboch General 4 December 17th 08 07:16 AM