Default Must be related to...

....one of our right-wing gun nutsies here...but which one?

Woman Warns Police About Loaded Pistol in Her Vagina

A Texas traffic stop led police to a large drug stash and a fully loaded
gun inside a woman's vagina, police say.

Waco police officers pulled over a 1998 Toyota Land Rover near West
Elementary School at about 11 p.m Monday.

Police said they found 2.5 grams of methamphetamine under the vehicle's
driver's seat.

Officers arrested the driver, 30-year-old Gabriel Garcia, and charged
him with possession of methamphetamine in a drug-free zone because the
traffic stop was within 1,000 feet of the school.

As police continued their search of the SUV, they found 29.5 grams of
methamphetamine in the female passenger's purse, along with a set of
digital weighing scales.

That passenger, identified as Ashley Cecilia Castaneda, 31, was also
arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine in a drug-free zone.

During Castaneda's transport to the jail, she told the officer she had a
concealed handgun inside her vagina. A female officer searched Castaneda
and discovered a loaded .22 caliber semi-automatic Smith and Wesson
pistol inside her vagina. The weapon had a round in the chamber and a
full magazine.

Attorney information for Castaneda and Garcia wasn't immediately available.

- - -

My guess...that jerk in Florida with the 57 firearms and two or three
gun safes...

On Tuesday, 8 September 2015 19:22:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Do you mean Ditzy Dan Kruger?

On 9/8/15 6:28 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

Probably...I don't make any effort to remember their names, because,
well, frankly, they all sound alike to me.

fishing related.. skin a cat General 1 September 9th 13 09:24 PM
boat related mmc General 4 August 10th 10 05:47 AM
Boating related (Sorry!) Garth Almgren General 3 September 15th 05 06:22 AM
Really boating related Minstrum Ridcully General 0 August 16th 05 01:23 AM
( OT ) but boating related Jim General 4 April 5th 04 07:57 PM