Default So deserving...

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 11:00:28 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 August 2015 11:46:06 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On 4 Aug 2015 13:08:02 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:52:15 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:42:48 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

How'er the owls, Harry?

Your becoming a bigger joke, did you know that?
--

Johnny..."your" shows possession... don't you mean you're...short for you are??
What grade did you teach again??

Gosh, you've waited ten years to catch that mistake. You're the man, Krause!

(But again, you didn't answer the question.)

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

How'er the owls, Harry?

Your becoming a bigger joke, did you know that?
--

Johnny..."your" shows possession... don't you mean you're...short for you are??
What grade did you teach again??

Gosh, you've waited ten years to catch that mistake. You're the man, Krause!

(But again, you didn't answer the question.)

Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

John H.
"Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?"

Duh, Johnny. Having trouble keeping track of who is who.
Hint...I'm the one who lives north of the border.

True North wrote:
John H.
"Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?"

Duh, Johnny. Having trouble keeping track of who is who.
Hint...I'm the one who lives north of the border.

Herring's dementia is progressing. He'll start repeating himself.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:29:11 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
"Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?"

Duh, Johnny. Having trouble keeping track of who is who.
Hint...I'm the one who lives north of the border.

Donnie, did you not see your name above? Twice? Once where I corrected my mistake?

Now get a set of balls, and answer the question: "Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting
stinky with all that recreational boat sewage dumping?"

Or don't, and show the world why you run from Scotty and slammer.

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

Gosh Harry, you've bragged about your time in Vietnam supporting the killing of women
and children as much as I did. Do you feel guilty about same?

Hate, as you've been told, requires way too much effort.

How're you doing on the tax lien, owl feeding, and barn painting? You've been very
mum about the tax lien. Most folks pay their taxes, Harry.

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:29:11 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
"Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?"

Duh, Johnny. Having trouble keeping track of who is who.
Hint...I'm the one who lives north of the border.

Donnie, did you not see your name above? Twice? Once where I corrected my mistake?

Now get a set of balls, and answer the question: "Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting
stinky with all that recreational boat sewage dumping?"

Or don't, and show the world why you run from Scotty and slammer.

Yup. Your dementia is rearing its ugly head...soon you will be *demanding*
answers...but the only one to which you are entitled is "go **** yourself."
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 5 Aug 2015 19:49:03 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:29:11 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
"Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?"

Duh, Johnny. Having trouble keeping track of who is who.
Hint...I'm the one who lives north of the border.

Donnie, did you not see your name above? Twice? Once where I corrected my mistake?

Now get a set of balls, and answer the question: "Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting
stinky with all that recreational boat sewage dumping?"

Or don't, and show the world why you run from Scotty and slammer.

Yup. Your dementia is rearing its ugly head...soon you will be *demanding*
answers...but the only one to which you are entitled is "go **** yourself."

You reckon Donnie needs you to bail him out?

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:29:11 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
"Whoops. Change 'Krause' to 'Donnie'.

Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting stinky with all that recreational boat sewage
dumping?"

Duh, Johnny. Having trouble keeping track of who is who.
Hint...I'm the one who lives north of the border.

Donnie, did you not see your name above? Twice? Once where I corrected my mistake?

Now get a set of balls, and answer the question: "Hey, Donnie, is your harbor getting
stinky with all that recreational boat sewage dumping?"

Or don't, and show the world why you run from Scotty and slammer.

Yup. Your dementia is rearing its ugly head...soon you will be *demanding*
answers...but the only one to which you are entitled is "go **** yourself."

You reckon Donnie needs you to bail him out?

Krause can't even bail himself out. To the tune of a little more than $4k.

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

Gosh Harry, you've bragged about your time in Vietnam supporting the killing of women
and children as much as I did. Do you feel guilty about same?

My job didn't involve killing anyone or blowing stuff up, johnnyracist.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+