Default So deserving...

"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:52 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:42 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 8/4/15, 8:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 8/4/2015 7:37 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

The Donald...has a double digit lead in several new polls. You righties
deserve him.

The Trump phenomena only goes to prove that voters are sick and tired of
traditional politicians.

Meanwhile, Hillary's leaking campaign boat is fueling a draft Biden
movement among Democrats.

Your party and its wannabes have been attacking Hillary for
years...Biden isn't going to be the nominee and neither is 3% in the
polls Jim Webb. Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes and therefore he is perfect for the GOP.

There you go again with the "my party" quip. No matter. Think what you want.

I am a card carrying member of the "Not Hillary for POTUS" club.

You'll be voting republican in the fall of 2016, I would wager.

We'll see. The only thing I can guarantee is that I won't be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Well, there you go...Republican.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:52:15 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:42:48 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

How'er the owls, Harry?

Your becoming a bigger joke, did you know that?
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

How'er the owls, Harry?

Your becoming a bigger joke, did you know that?
--

Johnny..."your" shows possession... don't you mean you're...short for you are??
What grade did you teach again??

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

Actually that's sounds like a Democrat. LBJ cranked it up,, and a
Republican ended it.

On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 11:48:58 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes

===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.

'Struth.

You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

Actually that's sounds like a Democrat. LBJ cranked it up,, and a
Republican ended it.

He had Kerry on his mind while writing.

Geyser Size wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
[...]

You can't wager judgements and liens, right?

wrote:

Trump appeals to the element in American politics that
goes for loud-mouthed assholes
===

If that were the only criteria, you'd already be in your second term
of office.
'Struth.
You could run on your record of being an anti abortionist who helped kill
women and children in Vietnam and of course as a hater of blacks and
Mexicans...a perfect republican!

How'er the owls, Harry?

Your becoming a bigger joke, did you know that?
--

Johnny..."your" shows possession... don't you mean you're...short for you are??
What grade did you teach again??

The village idiot jumps in to correct spelling and grammar again!

Hey..DitzyDan...
Have you and the southern Ontario pervert made your unholy union legal yet? Better hurry, I hear some of your repugnant politicians may make it illegal if they regain power next year.

True North wrote:
Hey..DitzyDan...
Have you and the southern Ontario pervert made your unholy union legal
yet? Better hurry, I hear some of your repugnant politicians may make it
illegal if they regain power next year.

And your politicians could send you to jail for hate speech. Freedom of
speech, eh?