BoatBanter.com

-   -   So, how's the buddy... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/168143-so-hows-buddy.html)

Keyser Söze July 20th 15 02:48 AM

So, how's the buddy...

....of several right wingers here doing?

"Under oath in a hotel — away from the TV cameras and the soapbox where
he did his public moralizing — Bill Cosby sketched a very different
image of America's Dad: a philanderer who plied young women with
quaaludes, claimed to be adept at reading their unspoken desires and
tried to use his wealth to keep "Mrs. Cosby" in the dark.

"The portrait comes from Cosby's own words in a transcript of a 2005-06
deposition taken in Philadelphia. It is the only publicly available
testimony he has given in response to accusations he drugged and
sexually assaulted dozens of women over four decades. Cosby has denied
the allegations, calling the sexual contact consensual."

- - -

Speak up, fellas, those of you who were defending Cosby and his
moralizing...

Mr. Luddite July 20th 15 06:13 AM

So, how's the buddy...

On 7/19/2015 9:48 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...of several right wingers here doing?

"Under oath in a hotel — away from the TV cameras and the soapbox where
he did his public moralizing — Bill Cosby sketched a very different
image of America's Dad: a philanderer who plied young women with
quaaludes, claimed to be adept at reading their unspoken desires and
tried to use his wealth to keep "Mrs. Cosby" in the dark.

"The portrait comes from Cosby's own words in a transcript of a 2005-06
deposition taken in Philadelphia. It is the only publicly available
testimony he has given in response to accusations he drugged and
sexually assaulted dozens of women over four decades. Cosby has denied
the allegations, calling the sexual contact consensual."

- - -

Speak up, fellas, those of you who were defending Cosby and his
moralizing...

Are you hearing voices?

Who has been "defending" Cosby here?

John H.[_5_] July 20th 15 10:45 AM

So, how's the buddy...

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:59:43 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:13:31 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Speak up, fellas, those of you who were defending Cosby and his
moralizing...

Are you hearing voices?

Who has been "defending" Cosby here?

Nobody here has said a word. I doubt anyone can defend him but if you
criticized him Harry would call you racist.

That's called 'being between a rock and a hard place'.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Keyser Söze July 20th 15 11:50 AM

So, how's the buddy...

wrote:

Speak up, fellas, those of you who were defending Cosby and his
moralizing...

Are you hearing voices?

Who has been "defending" Cosby here?

Nobody here has said a word. I doubt anyone can defend him but if you
criticized him Harry would call you racist.

No one here has defended Cosby recently but when the rumors about him
came to the surface, several of you righties were "cutting him slack"
because he was posturing himself previously as a spokesman for morality
among black youth.

Wayne.B July 20th 15 12:05 PM

So, how's the buddy...

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 06:50:30 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

No one here has defended Cosby recently but when the rumors about him
came to the surface, several of you righties were "cutting him slack"
because he was posturing himself previously as a spokesman for morality
among black youth.

===

Everyone deserves some slack until proven guilty. You however *have*
been proven guilty and deserve no slack at all. How are those back
taxes and unpaid debts coming along? Did you consider those unpaid
loans to be some sort of liberal arts entitlement program?

Justan Olphat July 20th 15 01:12 PM

So, how's the buddy...

wrote:

Speak up, fellas, those of you who were defending Cosby and his
moralizing...

Are you hearing voices?

Who has been "defending" Cosby here?

Nobody here has said a word. I doubt anyone can defend him but if you
criticized him Harry would call you racist.

No one here has defended Cosby recently but when the rumors about him
came to the surface, several of you righties were "cutting him slack"
because he was posturing himself previously as a spokesman for morality
among black youth.

Something wrong with that? We cut you some slack too. That is, until you
proved yourself to be an unsalvageable scumbag with an undeniable record
of lying and failure to honor your debts.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

Tim July 20th 15 02:02 PM

So, how's the buddy...

Harry, who was ever cutting Cosby any slack? No one that I know of.

Keyser Söze July 20th 15 03:19 PM

So, how's the buddy...

On 7/20/15 9:02 AM, Tim wrote:
Harry, who was ever cutting Cosby any slack? No one that I know of.

Au contraire...

Tim July 20th 15 03:29 PM

So, how's the buddy...

Who then?

Keyser Söze July 20th 15 03:31 PM

So, how's the buddy...

On 7/20/15 10:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Who then?

I don't go digging in google newsgroup searches...