BoatBanter.com

-   -   Carlyle lake claimed another. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/167960-carlyle-lake-claimed-another.html)

True North[_2_] July 6th 15 10:30 PM

Carlyle lake claimed another.

Duh...Johnny...I don't have rivets on my boat.

True North[_2_] July 6th 15 10:33 PM

Carlyle lake claimed another.

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

John H.[_5_] July 6th 15 11:12 PM

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

Wow. Didn't realize Nova Scotia was so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

True North[_2_] July 6th 15 11:35 PM

On Monday, 6 July 2015 19:12:13 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

Wow. Didn't realize Nova Scotia was so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Duh, Johnny...that comes under Federal jurisdiction...not Provincial.

Wayne.B July 7th 15 01:54 AM

Carlyle lake claimed another.

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:08:18 -0400, wrote:

The US EPA and the USCG prohibit dumping black water overboard. If you
want to pee in the water, you have to jump in.

===

Actually that's not true. You can legally pee (or defecate) directly
into the water as long as you don't commit indecent exposure, and as
long as you don't use any kind of container.

John H.[_5_] July 7th 15 12:47 PM

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:35:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Monday, 6 July 2015 19:12:13 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

Wow. Didn't realize Nova Scotia was so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Duh, Johnny...that comes under Federal jurisdiction...not Provincial.

Wow, didn't realize Canadian dumping laws were so lax.

John H.[_5_] July 7th 15 12:48 PM

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:54:02 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:08:18 -0400, wrote:

The US EPA and the USCG prohibit dumping black water overboard. If you
want to pee in the water, you have to jump in.

===

Actually that's not true. You can legally pee (or defecate) directly
into the water as long as you don't commit indecent exposure, and as
long as you don't use any kind of container.

'struth.

But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying.

True North[_2_] July 7th 15 01:07 PM

Carlyle lake claimed another.

John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

John H.[_5_] July 7th 15 02:08 PM

On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 05:07:31 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

Don, I hadn't mentioned fresh water. I'm surprised that *any* boaters are permitted
to dump black water within a three mile limit in Canada.

Justan Olphat July 7th 15 06:59 PM

On 7/7/2015 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

So it's OK by you to dump into that cesspool you call a harbour.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."