Paul

Default test please ignore

But if you didn't ignore then the reason I'm testing is that many of my
posts don't seem to be showing up. I'm sure you're all finding it difficult
to proceed without me, no?

Clams Canino

How can you ask a question in a post we are to ignore?

-W

"Paul" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
But if you didn't ignore then the reason I'm testing is that many of my
posts don't seem to be showing up. I'm sure you're all finding it

difficult
to proceed without me, no?

Brian Cleveland

In the same way you answer one you ignore??
"Clams Canino" wrote in message
How can you ask a question in a post we are to ignore?

-W

"Paul" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
But if you didn't ignore then the reason I'm testing is that many of my
posts don't seem to be showing up. I'm sure you're all finding it

difficult
to proceed without me, no?

Paul

Because it was rhetorical.

(took me all day to think up that answer)

How can you ask a question in a post we are to ignore?

TEST - IGNORE Len Krauss General 0 September 30th 03 12:10 AM
test John General 1 September 27th 03 02:23 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
format test ignore Capt. Frank General 0 August 16th 03 06:46 AM
test Robert Hutton General 0 July 28th 03 06:35 AM