Default Witchcraft and more...

On his radio program today, Bryan Fischer took a call from "Rebecca in
College Station, Texas" who shared her theory that the massive flooding
taking place in Texas is God's punishment for "witchcraft and sodomy."

As Rebecca explained, the only parts of Texas that are underwater are
the parts "that are overrun with witchcraft and sodomy" like Austin and
Houston, which has a "sodomite mayor."

On the other hand, the area where Rebecca lives is not underwater, even
though she lives in a valley, and that is because "we kicked out
abortion" and the people who live there hold conservative views.

"If God is judging Texas, it's because of the witchcraft and sodomy that
we've allowed to run rampant," Rebecca said, and Fischer responded by
agreeing that that was a very plausible explanation.

http://tinyurl.com/ohaevge

- - - -

Plausible, I suppose, if you are a fundie christian or muslim, with an
IQ somewhat south of 100...

Witchcraft!
Tim Tim is offline

No it isn't, not even if you're a 'fundie christian'

Tim wrote:
No it isn't, not even if you're a 'fundie christian'

Not witchcraft? No chance of witch barbecues on church lawns?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Hell, lots of nut cases around. There are even those who think Hillary is
honest. And even some who think she would be a good POTUS.

On 5/29/2015 2:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Who is on the other end of the odd thinking spectrum from Rebeca?
FOAD!
Mikek

---

On 5/29/15 5:59 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

That's right, Mikey...I think biblical retribution from god is religious
bull**** and burning "witches" was one of the ways christians attempted
to control women.

The fact that you are toxic to this NG is no bull****.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Fri, 29 May 2015 18:20:07 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

The fact that you are toxic to this NG is no bull****.

===

Harry has been toxic to just about everything he's touched. Let me
know if you'd like to get in touch with his ex.

wrote:

The fact that you are toxic to this NG is no bull****.

===

Harry has been toxic to just about everything he's touched. Let me
know if you'd like to get in touch with his ex.

Ahhh. You're holding something back. I doubt whatever it is would
surprise us. :-)

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 3:09:04 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/29/15 5:59 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

Er, Harry
Men and women were both burnt and in Salem both men and women were drowned. That kinda knocks down the 'control' theory.

You really ought to look into stuff before posting sometimes. Besides, your labeling of Christians doesn't really hold water in this pretense. I mean, that's like labeling all Christian's by the actions of the Westborians.