Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Refund for botched dental work?

hank100
Registered User

Adverts | Friends

Dental cost refund..
Hi I hope someone may be able to help with my query.. I recently paid
3.5K to an Orthodontist to return back 2 teeth after they were moved
after an assault. After 7 months the trreatment was over and the
movement was minimal. I complained about the result achieved and te
Orthodontist is telling me he was limited in what he could do. He showed
me a computer model of what he could achieve which I was happy and
proceeded but now gwe have got nowhere near that and he,s telling me was
limited in what he could achieve..? It is to my mind complete robbery if
he was limited in what could be achieved then he should never have taken
my money.. Has anyone had a similiar experience or know what course of
action might be available to me..?? Thanks..

Harry, did you get your teeth fixed? Did you get a refund?
--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

Refund or welfare? Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:30 PM
Another stranger than fiction dental mystery NOYB General 0 January 13th 06 11:43 PM
For BYOB & Other Fans of Dental Subverson Doug Kanter General 23 July 28th 05 03:43 PM
Botched up the keel Ree-Yees General 14 May 28th 04 06:40 PM
Brand new prop botched after 2 uses! Ree-Yees General 4 May 20th 04 12:13 AM