John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Refund for botched dental work?

On Mon, 25 May 2015 09:59:10 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

hank100
Registered User

Adverts | Friends

Dental cost refund..
Hi I hope someone may be able to help with my query.. I recently paid
3.5K to an Orthodontist to return back 2 teeth after they were moved
after an assault. After 7 months the trreatment was over and the
movement was minimal. I complained about the result achieved and te
Orthodontist is telling me he was limited in what he could do. He showed
me a computer model of what he could achieve which I was happy and
proceeded but now gwe have got nowhere near that and he,s telling me was
limited in what he could achieve..? It is to my mind complete robbery if
he was limited in what could be achieved then he should never have taken
my money.. Has anyone had a similiar experience or know what course of
action might be available to me..?? Thanks..

Harry, did you get your teeth fixed? Did you get a refund?

I think the guy who smacked him for insulting his wife should get the refund. He
probably hurt his knuckles.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.