Grumpy

Default Fibre Keel

Hi Guys,

I have a very old fibre glass boat. After many years of use the keel has
partially worn away the gelcoat becuase the prev owner did not replace the
rollers. I have tried to re gelcoat the keel but it cracks and peels off. I
was thinking of using and expoxy resin and fibre cloth the rebuild the area,
sand back and recoat. What are your recommendations?

Regards

Alan

JDavis1277

Alan,

Sounds like you have a good plan. Recommend you ensure an absolutely dry
substrate before beginning.

Butch