Default Fishing Trip...

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

Yawn

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

You imply you traveled by boat. You had "guests", so that implies it
was *your* boat.

You traveled 110 miles "downstream". Did you return?

If so, that's about 220 miles. You did this in one day and had time to
fish? If so, you must have been hauling ass.

Something fishy here.

On 4/24/2015 9:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/24/15 9:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

You imply you traveled by boat. You had "guests", so that implies it
was *your* boat.

You traveled 110 miles "downstream". Did you return?

If so, that's about 220 miles. You did this in one day and had time to
fish? If so, you must have been hauling ass.

Something fishy here.

One day? Say what?

Ahhhh. The hook is set.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/24/15 9:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick,
but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our
fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

You imply you traveled by boat. You had "guests", so that implies it
was *your* boat.

You traveled 110 miles "downstream". Did you return?

If so, that's about 220 miles. You did this in one day and had time to
fish? If so, you must have been hauling ass.

Something fishy here.

One day? Say what?

"Say what"? Now he's borrowing adolescent lines from dumb Don.

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 21:11:46 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

You imply you traveled by boat. You had "guests", so that implies it
was *your* boat.

You traveled 110 miles "downstream". Did you return?

If so, that's about 220 miles. You did this in one day and had time to
fish? If so, you must have been hauling ass.

Something fishy here.

===

He drove to a sushi restaurant.

wrote:

On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

You imply you traveled by boat. You had "guests", so that implies it
was *your* boat.

You traveled 110 miles "downstream". Did you return?

If so, that's about 220 miles. You did this in one day and had time to
fish? If so, you must have been hauling ass.

Something fishy here.

===

He drove to a sushi restaurant.

Plenty of fresh fish there.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

You imply you traveled by boat. You had "guests", so that implies it
was *your* boat.

You traveled 110 miles "downstream". Did you return?

If so, that's about 220 miles. You did this in one day and had time
to fish? If so, you must have been hauling ass.

Something fishy here.

He's inspired by The Onion since he has no true stories to tell.

On 4/24/2015 8:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Well, the wind was blowing from the NW, there was a 2-3' chop on the
Bay, I was afraid a couple of guests were going to get seasick, but...we
finally got to our destination 110 miles downstream, and caught our fill
of fresh fish.

http://tinyurl.com/nh84xpy

What an awesome story; as could only be told by a writer with multiple
degrees in English. ;-)

Local fishing trip Bill McKee General 17 January 7th 10 03:48 PM
Win a Canadian Fishing Trip! [email protected] Electronics 1 April 21st 06 09:43 PM
Win a Canadian Fishing Trip! [email protected] Boat Building 0 April 21st 06 07:40 PM
Pics of fishing trip - 11 May John H General 3 May 13th 05 12:41 AM
Annual MN Fishing Trip FredO General 4 June 6th 04 05:40 PM