Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default You guys...thanks for the thoughtfulness

in the replies about my brother. As I mentioned, the renal failure was temporary.
Once they got his oxygen levels (including blood oxygen) up, he was able to pee just
fine. The big problem is his breathing. I was hoping the oxygen intake would be
temporary, but I don't think so. He's getting winded just walking to the bathroom.

I appreciate the kind words. About the only good news is that with the new coils that
26 year-old Moto Guzzi is running like a top, and getting right at 50mpg cruising at
70mph. Can't complain about that!
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Wind guys versus bat guys... John H[_11_] General 19 December 16th 09 12:26 AM
What do you guys think? Wizard of Woodstock General 18 January 23rd 09 11:07 AM
Hey guys.. [email protected] General 36 December 24th 08 06:04 AM
So, gun guys? [email protected] General 100 December 8th 08 12:23 PM
Now these guys John Cairns ASA 0 January 5th 05 10:16 PM