Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Warbirds over Fredericksburg

I know there's lots of RC interest here, so I thought I'd share this. If interested,
give me a shout.

WARBIRDS & CLASSICS OVER FREDERICKSBURG. We (Prince George RC Club) have been asked
to publicize this event, which will be held May 29 thru 31 2015 by the Fredericksburg
Area RC Club. Any size Warbird or Scale Classic is welcome. $25 landing fee includes
Saturday dinner.

Mo 5/29/2015 - 5/31/2015 -- Thornburg, VA (C) MILITARY WARBIRDS & CLASSICS OVER
FREDERICKSBURG. Site: Club Field. Salvatore Vezzi CD PH: 804-519-2380 Email:
. Visit: www.fredericksburgrc.com. 15/366. 2 Grass runways, power on
runways. Shelters, concessions, unlimited primitive RV parking & camping. Pilot door
prizes and raffle. All sizes of Warbirds and Classics. Landing fee $25 includes
pilots dinner Sat. night. Turbines & early arrivals welcome. Sponsor: FREDERICKSBURG
AREA RC CLUB

Highligts from past event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=c2P_8ac8ujU

--